The Newsroom

BBC News (UK) presentation - Reith launch onwards

From Monday 15th July 2019 (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NF
NewsFan
Can anyone locate the video where Sally Bundock spills her drink in the studio?

It’s been mopped up already.

?
CM
cmthwtv
Interesting to hear people complaining about the strap on the graph - other than turn it off what are they going to do?

MA
Markymark
Interesting to hear people complaining about the strap on the graph - other than turn it off what are they going to do?

Turn it off. They do for the weather forecast, and the world doesn't suddenly come to an end?
AN
Andrew Founding member
It's fun to see how long it is before the first slide appearing and for the lower thirds to animate off, to see how on the ball the director is.
VA
valley

Shrink it slightly and put it on a background (as Sky News do)?
FA
fanoftv

I think they shrink them when discussing later, but the issue is during the press briefing that they have no control over.
VA
valley

I think they shrink them when discussing later, but the issue is during the press briefing that they have no control over.

Sky shrink them during the press briefing. The briefing is fed on three separate lines which allows them to do that.
RN
Rolling News

I like Reeta.
Brynt, London Lite and JamesWorldNews gave kudos
FA
fanoftv

Sky shrink them during the press briefing. The briefing is fed on three separate lines which allows them to do that.

Ah I see. My apologies, I haven’t watched Any of the briefings air on Sky News, just seems reports afterwards.
NE
Newsroom
An interesting afternoon on BBC One today. *times subject to change.

15.45 News Special - Prime Minister faces MPs questions

17.00 News Special - Coronavirus Briefing

18.00 News at Six
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
An interesting afternoon on BBC One today. *times subject to change.

15.45 News Special - Prime Minister faces MPs questions

17.00 News Special - Coronavirus Briefing

18.00 News at Six

Ongoing from 15:45 - TV Forum speculation about what should have happened with the broadast as opposed to what did happen and who was the best person sitting in front of a webcam on Zoom today and why they're wasted where they are. Live on a website near you Wink
JF
JF World News
Either there's an error in the database or schedule has changed World News Today is now filling the OS slots on Weekends. Though that makes sense as in press release in 2015 it should, I'm not holding my breath... Though could be a case of auto-scheduling, with Politics Live on Wednesday and Regional Politics on Sunday is also returning could it be a step towards returning to a semi-normal. As it normally runs 7 days a week at Christmas

Newer posts