TV Home Forum

ITV 2019 idents and presentation - ITV Creates

Split from ITV presentation refresh in the New Year (January 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
WH
Whataday Founding member
I remember the story about how they had to go through Pepsi in the US to get the Gary Lineker campaign to go ahead, and it was a hell of a hard time to convince them, not either knowing who he was or getting that style of British humour.

I've heard someone relay that version of events before, and while it's perhaps a more interesting story, it's not true. The PepsiCo execs were quite happy to leave Walkers to their own devices, and were very happy with the campaign's success, rolling it out to other territories.
DB
dbl
There's a new Britain's Got Talking ITV breakbumper in the style of a iMessage conversation.

Last edited by dbl on 18 May 2020 8:01pm
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
It appears there is a new ITV creates for this week

DM
DeMarkay
Stunning.
JO
Jonny
Wait, hold on... so you can "bring people together" and make a colourful, joyful, visually appealing TV ident that highlights and strengthens the brand at the same time?

And here I was led to believe the former was something "only BBC One can uniquely do"...
JA
JAS84
lol, the ident has to carry a filming date notification because it doesn't show social distancing.
DB
dbl
It appears there is a new ITV creates for this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHSlTN4jvLI

Quite a nice one this.

BTS:
DB
dbl

ITV's latest Britain Get Talking promo for Mental Health Awareness week. ITV Creative are really smashing it with these ITV brand spot promos.
:-(
A former member
Slightly marred by the Co-op already having used the same play-off at the end of their ad.

27 days later

:-(
A former member

A new ITV Creates ident this morning from community arts charity Same Sky & Regent High School.

Video here
Alfie Mulcahy and Jonny gave kudos
AS
Asa Admin
Super small observation here but I like how it's announced as a "new ident" rather than a new look.

20 days later

JO
Josh
Just saw an ident going back into Coronation Street warning viewers about content - have they always used an ident or was it a slide before?

Newer posts