TV Home Forum

Eurovision 2021 - Netherlands - NPO/AVROTROS/NOS

Ahoy Arena - Rotterdam - 18/20/22 May 2021 (May 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
MU
MrUdagawa
I am not feeling this current show...30 second clips not long enough and without any sort of even 'fun' voting it lacks momentum. Good of them to attempt to do something though I guess.
DV
dvboy
He did the winning announcement live, he's doing the commentary on Shine a Light live.
MA
mapperuo
I am not feeling this current show...30 second clips not long enough and without any sort of even 'fun' voting it lacks momentum. Good of them to attempt to do something though I guess.

I have to agree, Im not finding it enjoyable really.
:-(
A former member
I think it’s great so far. Doing a really good job of capturing what’s going on - not going too cringe.
DV
dvboy
Feels a bit flat, especially after what was on before it.
30 seconds is nowhere near enough time to showcase each performance, should be at least a minute if they weren't showing them all.
MU
MrUdagawa
In the studio presentation bits the background music bed feels incredibly tense...it's like the million pound question on Millionaire.
JJ
Juicy Joe Founding member
There is a lot of filler and interviews and old timers singing in tonight's show. They should be using this time to show the whole performance of each entry, rather than just showing 30 second snippets of each one. That would improve the show somewhat.
Brekkie and richard h gave kudos
UK
UKnews
Apologies if I’ve missed this but I’d not heard it before

BR
Brekkie

Insurance for what though - the Wifi going down?
GO
gottago

Insurance for what though - the Wifi going down?

??? The hundred of thousands worth of ticket sales, arena rental, staging, security etc. You know, all the millions they've already spent?
:-(
A former member
There is a lot of filler and interviews and old timers singing in tonight's show. They should be using this time to show the whole performance of each entry, rather than just showing 30 second snippets of each one. That would improve the show somewhat.

You can get that on YouTube. This is a brilliant piece of television.
JO
Jon
Yes, they wouldn’t be compensated if they still did a contest of sorts.

Newer posts