« Topics
dvboy10,166 posts since 11 Jan 2003
Central (West) Midlands Today
The 100,000 potentially infected cards were a great idea too. No way should he be considered for SPOTY.

All's good after 72hrs on that front.

Yes. Someone I know microwaves their post, through careful and calculated use of foil strips he gets the surface temp up to 65C. Don't try it at home folks.

Are those strips cut offs from the hats he makes?
Hello, good evening, and remain indoors.
Steve Williams and Markymark gave kudos
thegeek5,504 posts since 1 Jan 2002
London London
Certainty a valid programme to put out on either BBC One Scotland or BBC Scotland. I just question the need for it to be on both.

Come on, the Beeb love their simulcasting, they just can't get enough of it

Speaking of simulcasting, this afternoon's First Minister's statement went out in Politics Scotland on BBC One and Scotland - but then One went back to the studio after 25 minutes and returned to the regular schedule, while Scotland continued with the presser. It looked quite neatly done.
GMc2,694 posts since 15 Nov 2005
STV Central Reporting Scotland
Certainty a valid programme to put out on either BBC One Scotland or BBC Scotland. I just question the need for it to be on both.

Come on, the Beeb love their simulcasting, they just can't get enough of it

Speaking of simulcasting, this afternoon's First Minister's statement went out in Politics Scotland on BBC One and Scotland - but then One went back to the studio after 25 minutes and returned to the regular schedule, while Scotland continued with the presser. It looked quite neatly done.

That's been happening every day with the briefings, as they usually begin at 12.30 on weekdays, and they have to leave coverage for the BBC News at One on BBC One.
thegeek gave kudos
Square Eyes7,946 posts since 31 Mar 2001
No idea as to whether soap production is any more likely with tonights 'return to work' message.

H&S of cast & crew first, but then the question of how you get socially distancing actors to appear on screen as non-socially distancing characters and create enough coherent scenes.
valley112 posts since 9 Feb 2020
The 100,000 potentially infected cards were a great idea too. No way should he be considered for SPOTY.

He didn't open them, they were opened in a village hall or something similar and then he was shown them digitally...
JAS844,781 posts since 26 Aug 2010
Yorkshire Look North (E.Yorks & Lincs)
No idea as to whether soap production is any more likely with tonights 'return to work' message.

H&S of cast & crew first, but then the question of how you get socially distancing actors to appear on screen as non-socially distancing characters and create enough coherent scenes.

You don't. Corrie already said they're writing the virus in, I'd expect the other soaps to do likewise.
Rkolsen3,299 posts since 20 Jan 2014
BBC World News
Saturday Night Live did their final at home edition and served as the season finale. Kristen Wiig was the “host” appearing in the open/close and maybe one sketch and Boyz II Men performed one song and Tina Fey did a spot for Weekend Update. They keep getting more polished as they go on. Weekend Update I feel like is one bit that could be done live but it was apparent by the way Colin Jost and Michael Che interacted with eachother and Tina Fey they at-least had audio communication. Someone paid [url=https://charityauctions.fanatics.com/LotDetail.aspx?inventoryid=212 ]$90,000 for Michael Che to read a joke[/url] about airlines boarding from the back back first and First class passengers judging eachother. While Michael Che said he had a joke from a sick kid that he wanted Colin to read - it was clear Colin had no idea of the joke before hand as you saw him checking his email and slightly worrying as it was racist.

Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
IndigoTucker550 posts since 4 Jan 2003

You don't. Corrie already said they're writing the virus in, I'd expect the other soaps to do likewise.

You can write the virus in, but the actors will be playing people who live together in the same household. You can’t have every scene with Chesney in the kitchen and Gemma at the front door for distancing reasons. I imagine there will be lots of playing with the depth of field, ie camera far back with a telephoto lens to make it look like they are close together.
Square Eyes gave kudos
Brekkie34,774 posts since 4 Jan 2003 Recently warned
HTV Wales Wales Today

You can write the virus in, but the actors will be playing people who live together in the same household. You can’t have every scene with Chesney in the kitchen and Gemma at the front door for distancing reasons. I imagine there will be lots of playing with the depth of field, ie camera far back with a telephoto lens to make it look like they are close together.

And then probably lots of complaints about actors not social distancing. Very Happy
Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives.