TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain in 2020

Split from Good Morning Britain (January 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DJ
DJ Dave
Little Mix's new video for Break Up Song has a bit of a nod to Breakfast TV and LWT Laughing

GM
Gary McEwan
Wonder how long it'll take for Piers to take at least some credit for this...
DW
DavidWhitfield
If you like breakfast show themed music videos, allow me to introduce Declan McKenna's 'Why Do You Feel So Down', featuring a lovely recreation of the final era GMTV graphics, where the ticker is used to show the song lyrics.

(It was released in 2017 so was probably previously posted but just in case!)

Last edited by DavidWhitfield on 9 May 2020 2:41pm
DJ Dave, BBI45 and Anglialad gave kudos
IS
Inspector Sands
And of course there's Good Morning Britain by Aztec Camera. The video of which scones complete with a TVam style clock

JT
JamesTV
FA
fanoftv
Some bits were a bit off, but for how many people were involved from so many countries it worked tremendously well. As Erron has been tagged I wonder if they’ll mention it on the show tomorrow morning.
RH
richard h
Some bits were a bit off, but for how many people were involved from so many countries it worked tremendously well. As Erron has been tagged I wonder if they’ll mention it on the show tomorrow morning.

They did show it during the 7am hour

Piers was watching the Dominic Raab interview on Breakfast on his phone is that a first?

I get that people get annoyed with Piers talking over ministers but its absolutely pathetic that in the middle of the worst health crisis in our lifetimes that the government are acting like children refusing to come on and for those saying all he does is interrupt I agree but politicians are experts in dodging the questions, answering their own questions, using a hundred words to reply to a question when a few will do and repeating the same answer in order to use up as much time as possible. Now really is not the time for the government to be acting in such a way its a disgrace
SP
Spencer

They did show it during the 7am hour

Piers was watching the Dominic Raab interview on Breakfast on his phone is that a first?

I get that people get annoyed with Piers talking over ministers but its absolutely pathetic that in the middle of the worst health crisis in our lifetimes that the government are acting like children refusing to come on and for those saying all he does is interrupt I agree but politicians are experts in dodging the questions, answering their own questions, using a hundred words to reply to a question when a few will do and repeating the same answer in order to use up as much time as possible. Now really is not the time for the government to be acting in such a way its a disgrace

Perhaps when they find the alternative is an interview with one of their own backbenchers, contradicting the government advice, they might change their position.
I really enjoyed the VYO rendition but can't help be bothered by the harp Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes

Rest of it though was wonderful!
RD
RDJ
Matt Hancock appeared on This Morning today. So the whole ITV Daytime boycott didn’t last long. Matt said he decided to appear after seeing clips of Philip’s rant yesterday.

Indeed he didn’t seem too happy to answer any questions that Phil and Holly had and just wanted to answer the questions they had received from their viewers.

Of course Lorraine acknowledged at the end of GMB this morning that Piers won’t be happy that they’re still boycotting GMB.
BR
Brekkie
Yes, the Tories gave them Edwina Currie today instead. I think they have more to lose by not appearing on GMB really as when things get confrontational with Piers, as they inevitably do, the blame is usually put on Piers as much as it is on them anyway, and lets face it politics is very tribal at the moment and peoples opinion of the health secretary or other ministers is very unlikely to change as a result of one bad or good interview.
NA
natoswald

Newer posts