Requests

Newsround Package 2018

Anyone have CBBC Newsround package? (May 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
16ratnettfi
Hello, I hope everyone is well.

Newsround updated their titles and theme in September 2019. Could someone please share the package that was used before the current one.

Thanks.
DM
DeMarkay

Newsround updated their titles and theme in September 2019. Could someone please share the package that was used before the current one.

Thanks.

The package you’re after was introduced in September 2014. Someone will share it with you shortly.
AN
Anglialad

Thanks.

The package you’re after was introduced in September 2014. Someone will share it with you shortly.

I guess with the opening message though, he's also after for the current one.
IT
Ittr

Thanks.

Nearly all of your posts on this forum have been in Requests. Perhaps you might want to consider contributing to the forum elsewhere on the site before asking for loads and loads of stuff?
16ratnettfi

Thanks.

Thanks.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Would you like to acknowledge and respond to Ittr's post as well? It is a very valid point.

Newer posts