Media Websites

TV ARK: Returns Jan 2020

At LAST! (March 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Anyone’s video been slow and buffering lately or is just me?

The last few posts should've answered that question for you.

Reading other people's posts is for wimps Wink
IT
itsrobert Founding member
I wonder when this buffering issue is going to be fixed for the HQ clips? I've tried watching some videos today and it's excruciating. Like being back on dial-up in 1997.
LL
Larry the Loafer
I'm wondering if they actually know there's an issue. They're still putting new clips up and posting to Twitter but without any acknowledgement of the issues.
BR
Brekkie
I'm wondering if they actually know there's an issue. They're still putting new clips up and posting to Twitter but without any acknowledgement of the issues.

Well considering they threw a strop last time someone criticised them and said they'd stop posting on social media I suspect not.
LL
Larry the Loafer

NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Must be all the sympathy Larry poured onto TV Ark to admit there was an issue, otherwise somebody was going to whack him with a club Wink
IS
Inspector Sands
Their social media isn't as good in terms of content, but so much more polite, calm and well written.

Very different to how it was
JA
james-2001
I presume 63058 isn't in charge any more.
IS
Inspector Sands
I presume 63058 isn't in charge any more.

No he seems to have carried on what he used to do with a new account: https://twitter.com/UKPRES1
NW
nwtv2003

Fingers crossed.
Rory and paul_hadley gave kudos
PA
paul_hadley
All hail the brilliant tech guy.
Larry the Loafer, Rory and Brekkie gave kudos
NW
nwtv2003
All hail the brilliant tech guy.

Whatever he’s done, he’s done a bloody good job of it. No issues experienced when using the website tonight.

Newer posts