TV Home Forum

ITV 2019 idents and presentation - ITV Creates

Split from ITV presentation refresh in the New Year (January 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
Josh posted:
Looks like they've edited it up for this week.

No, it was the same as last week's.
HD
HybridDaDink
This is probably a stupid question but wouldn't make more sense if the ITV Kids Create idents where on CITV?
BA
bilky asko
This is probably a stupid question but wouldn't make more sense if the ITV Kids Create idents where on CITV?

No, because far fewer people would see them, the logo isn't the correct one, and CITV hasn't been running an art project for their idents for 16 months.
HD
HybridDaDink
Oh, do you make those C-things ident competition? They stopped that years ago! They have replaced them with these very dull idents which have been used since 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asNfdORzTJw [url]
I dunno anyone who would think this is a good idea for an ident
BA
bilky asko
Oh, do you make those C-things ident competition? They stopped that years ago! They have replaced them with these very dull idents which have been used since 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asNfdORzTJw [url]
I dunno anyone who would think this is a good idea for an ident

No, I mean ITV has been running the ITV Creates project for that length of time on their main channel.
TE
tesandco Founding member
So, which one of you wants to own up to sending this one in then? Razz

AN
Andrew Founding member
Ben aged 8 going on 38
DB
dbl
So, which one of you wants to own up to sending this one in then? Razz

That's too funny!! Laughing Laughing
JO
Jonny
Ben age 8 doing the lord's work there.
JA
james-2001
There's no way an 8 year old did that. Unless they were encouraged by a pres mad parent Razz
JetixFann450, ToasterMan and Anglialad gave kudos
SP
Spencer
There's no way an 8 year old did that. Unless they were encouraged by a pres mad parent Razz

I don’t think it’s totally unlikely. I was a pres mad child even at the age of 8 and spent a lot of my time drawing TV logos.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ben joins TV Forum in a few years time. Wink
JO
Josh
In all fairness, I was obsessed with the Lottery when I was small, so if I can be obsessed with that, Ben can definitely be obsessed with TV pres.

Newer posts