This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
PE
Pete Founding member
JAS84 posted:
Yeah, they're all named after 90s BBC Two idents! Very Happy

yes, thank you for that clarification of my own revelation
RE
Rexogamer
Sorry if this is a difficult request, but whenever Woodpecker comes out it’d be really nice to have a dark theme.
BR
Brekkie
Fair to say the calendar needs updating. Is there a Cancelled option?
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member

Tumbleweed might be better.
JB
JasonB

Tumbleweed might be better.

Or a Tumble Tower?
AS
Asa Admin
I've removed basically all of them. I really don't know why someone turned the calendar into a sports schedule, that's really not what it's meant for. I'll add an option so the poster can delete their entries if they wish.
TE
tesandco Founding member
Happy 19th Birthday to the forum. I honestly can't believe we've been here so long now! More than half my lifetime now in my case! Very Happy
Last edited by tesandco on 22 March 2020 4:52pm
AS
Asa Admin
I remembered a couple of weeks ago, then completely forgot with everything going on! So the site now enters its twentieth year Shocked Congratulations to you too Terence.

I'll second Neil's cheeky request. Would be great to have a "founding member" badge or something Very Happy

Throwing this out there - when should the "founding member" cutoff be? A few months or the whole of 2001?
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Asa posted:
I'll second Neil's cheeky request. Would be great to have a "founding member" badge or something Very Happy

Throwing this out there - when should the "founding member" cutoff be? A few months or the whole of 2001?

As it was my idea in the first place, the whole of 2001. That (just) gets me something Wink
Maybe "founding member" for March 2001 joiners (since they are technically "founding members") and "club 2001" (or some other variation) for everybody else who joined in 2001.

Or if we want to do it in TV Presentation terms, since this is sort of the point of the site - Bats Wings Badge?

16 days later

RE
Rexogamer
There’s a bug on mobile where those handy little popups(?) that appear when you hover over certain TV pres words (for example N6) don’t appear. Since there’s no hovering/cursor I tried tapping which does not work. Occasionally the kudos button also just breaks and you have to reload to make it work again, but no confirmed way to make it happen :/
CL
clh
There’s a bug on mobile where those handy little popups(?) that appear when you hover over certain TV pres words (for example N6) don’t appear. Since there’s no hovering/cursor I tried tapping which does not work.

The workaround for this is for sites to use some JS and tooltips. It's a shame they don't let you press and hold on a word to see the description.
DO
dosxuk
It's not really a bug - you're just using a browser that doesn't support a mouse.

Newer posts