Saturday Night Takeaway 2020

Returning February! (January 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JA
james-2001
I guess someone had to.
JL
JamesLaverty1925
Men in Brown might be the worst thing Ant and Dec have ever done.

I recommend to you Alien Autopsy, Brekkie

Red or Black was worse
ME
mediaman2007
Men in Brown might be the worst thing Ant and Dec have ever done.

I recommend to you Alien Autopsy, Brekkie

Red or Black was worse

True. They've had a terrible career really Wink
BR
Brekkie
Men in Brown makes Alien Autopsy look like The Godfather.
MrDexB and mediaman2007 gave kudos
ME
mediaman2007
Men in Brown makes Alien Autopsy look like The Godfather.

Yep this was by far the worst of these incarnations. The first two (about missing crown jewels?) seemed to have some effort put into them even if it was in an obviously ironic, parody style way. Men in Brown was just lazy, put anything on screen nonsense.
ST
steddenm
And closing credits in FS Matthew and not ITV Reem. But the copyright text was in ITV Reem. How did they manage to mess that up?

Also said on the credits: Facilities, BBC Studioworks, so guessing they were just standard credits as were meant to have aired without the home set up.
IS
Inspector Sands

Also said on the credits: Facilities, BBC Studioworks, so guessing they were just standard credits as were meant to have aired without the home set up.

Studioworks don't just do studios, last night's programme would have needed substantial post production
TV
TVMan
Ant and Dec were interviewed on Radio 2 and confirmed that the last two shows had been pre recorded before lockdown but they were scrapped in favour of filming live from their homes
DA
davidhorman
Live, or as live?
JO
Josh
As live, I presume.
DJ
DJGM
I wonder if there'll be anyone stupid enough to think the old segments being shown tonight, (especially those that were live in the studio at the time of original broadcast) are live, and complain to ITV or even the police? Some idiots did that last week didn't they?
DB
dbl
DJGM posted:
I wonder if there'll be anyone stupid enough to think the old segments being shown tonight, (especially those that were live in the studio at the time of original broadcast) are live, and complain to ITV or even the police? Some idiots did that last week didn't they?

Judging there were people complaining to Eamonn Holmes about the pre-recorded 'as live' backdrop on This Morning being irresponsible, that would be a yes.

Newer posts