TV Home Forum

BBC Oneness - idents and presentation

"Watch this space" as BBC Creative respond to ident change request (December 2016)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
There are no plans to replace Oneness.

Can 2020 kick us while we're down anymore?!?
:-(
A former member
There are no plans to replace Oneness.

Can 2020 kick us while we're down anymore?!?

Plans can always change. Look at the past week or so!
RO
Rory
I wonder if there is footage of the locations of the current idents that may have be filmed when setting up the shooting.

Using the empty locations with a message saying stay at home could send the message home to people.

Or.. Wink

ET
ethanh05
Rory posted:
I wonder if there is footage of the locations of the current idents that may have be filmed when setting up the shooting.

Using the empty locations with a message saying stay at home could send the message home to people.

Or.. Wink

That's possibly the only time they've made Oneness look vaguely interesting.
CG
Charlie Gough
Loving this from Duncan Newmarch for tonight's rewatch of Doctor Who: Rose from 2005!

NA
natwel27
Those are really awesome. Tapdogs, being the ident to introduce 'Rose' back in 2005, still works well here (yeah - better than Oneness). Also, Duncan used the "English Rose" remark in his 'Doomsday' introduction from back in 2006.
CL
clarky
New promo before the 6 with Miranda Hart urging us to stay home. Then a oneness ident 🙄
JO
Josh
RN
Rolling News
They should bring back the balloons until this is over (just obviously not the 2000 additions with people bungee jumping or dancing at carnivals). Would give people a bit of light nostalgia in these dark times.
BR
Brekkie
All they need to do is find some stock footage of empty locations (they must have plenty) and stick the logo on them. Done. No need to go back to the balloons or dig out old logos - just keep it simple. They only really need a couple more variations to see them through the next few weeks.
ST
Stuart
All they need to do is find some stock footage of empty locations (they must have plenty) and stick the logo on them. Done. No need to go back to the balloons or dig out old logos - just keep it simple. They only really need a couple more variations to see them through the next few weeks .

Months . . .
TM
ToasterMan
Who are these BBC announcers?

Loving this from Duncan Newmarch for tonight's rewatch of Doctor Who: Rose from 2005!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z2NAP8W10w

I'm afraid I missed the rewatch, how could you see that on iPlayer?

Newer posts