TV Home Forum

Channel 4

General Discussion (November 2009)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LN
LondonNewsBites
For some reason, the 'Stay at Home' text on More4+1 appears to be brighter than the text on C4/E4/More 4 SD. Anyone else agree?

Just had a look at it right now, it is really bright.
Channel 4 should tone it down...
JV
James Vertigan Founding member
Tuned in for Countdown earlier on Channel 4+1 and it wasn’t on, didn’t catch the reason why - not Coronavirus related was it?
NW
nwtv2003
Tuned in for Countdown earlier on Channel 4+1 and it wasn’t on, didn’t catch the reason why - not Coronavirus related was it?

They didn’t specify other than it wasn’t on today and that it would be back tomorrow. It looked like a late change as it was on Monday afternoon as normal. The SkyQ EPG still had the Countdown thumbnail for The Secret Life of the Zoo.
BR
Brekkie
You'd think they'd have shown a repeat episode instead - wouldn't be the first time.
PF
PFML84
It was on all 4 branded channels yesterday apart from Channel 4+1 HD, 4 Music, Film 4 and Film 4+1
NW
nwtv2003

WA
watchingtv
Where does that move the Channel 4 News summary to?
MA
Markymark
Where does that move the Channel 4 News summary to?

It's not listed in Radio Times, so the launch has been brought forward ?

Presented from a laptop on her kitchen table ?
TV
TVVT
Looks like they have put the Stay at Home message on The Simpsons tonight.
AJ
AJB39

Why are they airing it up against “This Morning”? Seems like they could have aired it later in the afternoon in a less competitive slot.
PF
PFML84
Confirmed to be launching from Steph's living room and not an actual studio.

I can't say I know much of this person, or that she was popular enough to consider giving her her own show that goes up against the end of This Morning, but I shall tune in with interest and see what type of programme it is.
BR
Brekkie
Putting at 12.30 and trying to cash in on Loose Women being on reruns would make more sense.

Newer posts