This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BA
Ballyboy
Quite liked him. he was dead on in our lingo lol
JO
Josh
DM
DeMarkay
I don’t watch e4 much. is he the Northern Irish one who presented the first link on the September 2018 relaunch

He's been with Channel 4 since September 2005.

https://www.onevoiceconference.com/speaker/all-speakers/danny-cowan/
JF
JetixFann450
E4 and More4 also have the same "Stay at Home" graphic. Unsure if 4Music or 4seven has it since Sky doesn't exactly have the channels on Sky Go but Film4 definitely doesn't have the graphic on-screen. Sky has the feeds with DOGs while All4 only has the feeds DOG-less.
Last edited by JetixFann450 on 24 March 2020 6:37pm
WH
what
Unsure if 4Music or 4seven has it since Sky doesn't exactly have the channels

Both 4Music and 4seven are on Sky. 4seven has the graphic, 4Music doesn’t.
PA
PATV Scunthorpe
Of course, Channel 4, E4, More4 and 4seven are played out in the same way, whereas it will be up to Box Plus to add the message to 4Music, which it's perfectly possible to do as they have a promotitle that they can add on 4Music, in addition to the other Box channels
TV
TVVT
The Stay at Home message is not displaying on The Simpsons, on both SD and HD.
JF
JetixFann450
what posted:
Unsure if 4Music or 4seven has it since Sky doesn't exactly have the channels

Both 4Music and 4seven are on Sky. 4seven has the graphic, 4Music doesn’t.

Corrected my message, I was meaning on Sky Go.
SP
Spencer
Great that Channel 4 is doing this, but from a purely pres point of view (and I accept in the grand scale of things this doesn’t matter at all), it’s really going to annoy me that ‘Stay at Home’ doesn’t align with ‘HD’.
AA
Amber Avenger
Small fry compared to everything else going on, but as of today The Simpsons is available to stream on All 4. Only about five episodes currently. Assume that with the Disney+ launch and the trade off with Sky to get the show on, this could be C4s reward for not kicking up a stink.
TI
This Is Granada
For some reason, the 'Stay at Home' text on More4+1 appears to be brighter than the text on C4/E4/More 4 SD. Anyone else agree?

Also, In my opinion, on 4Seven SD, the text appears to be rather soft...almost slightly blury compared to C4/E4/More4 SD.

All looks good on Channel 4 HD/4Seven HD.
TV
TVVT
The streamable Simpsons episodes on All 4 so far are

Series 8
- The Twisted World of Marge Simpson

Series 9
- Lisa’s Sax
- The Cartridge Family
- Bart Star

Series 15
- The Regina Monolouges

Newer posts