The Newsroom

BBC News: Presenters, correspondent & rotas

Split from BBC News: Presenters & Rotas (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NE
Newsroom
AlexS posted:

Honest, not charming! This is a forum, providing I've not over stepped the mark, there is nothing wrong with my post. Sorry to have upset you Gary E.

He's more competent than some of the current roster on BBC News.

Most of the regional breakfast newsreaders are more competent than at least one regular news channel presenter. While Lewis is not one of the presenters I'd actively choose to watch there is nothing objectively wrong with his delivery.

Again, it's our own personal opinions.
:-(
A former member

In my opinion - LVJ is not good enough. I switched to CNN. Can't stop stomach him.

How charming.

Honest, not charming! This is a forum, providing I've not over stepped the mark, there is nothing wrong with my post. Sorry to have upset you Gary E.

“In a world where you can be anything, be kind”
bilky asko, Brekkie and Rolling News gave kudos
NE
Newsroom

How charming.

Couldn’t agree more, but it has to be an honest world Alex. Sending love and hugs.
BR
Brekkie
Lewis Vaughan Jones making his debut on Outside Source as Ros Atkins begins his 14 day self isolation.

Considering the streamlining of the BBC News output I'm amazed Outside Source is even continuing at the moment, especially with it's main host now in self-isolation.
RN
Rolling News
Lewis Vaughan Jones making his debut on Outside Source as Ros Atkins begins his 14 day self isolation.

Considering the streamlining of the BBC News output I'm amazed Outside Source is even continuing at the moment, especially with it's main host now in self-isolation.

Me too. Studio C should be free shouldn't it at that time, as it is on Fridays and over the weekend.
BA
bilky asko

Couldn’t agree more, but it has to be an honest world Alex. Sending love and hugs.

But you weren't. You don't have to express your dislike for a particular newsreader's style like a bout of food poisoning.
JF
JF World News

Me too. Studio C should be free shouldn't it at that time, as it is on Fridays and over the weekend.

I think its being replaced by an edition of World News Today
JF
JF World News
Kate Silverton is on shift at some point today according to Instagram
AS
AlexS

Will almost certainly be the BBC1 weekend news as per most Saturdays.
MF
Matthew_Fieldhouse
AlexS posted:

Will almost certainly be the BBC1 weekend news as per most Saturdays.

Might be on rolling news apparently, probably just referring to if a bulletin ends at like 10 minutes to the end of the hour

Last edited by Matthew_Fieldhouse on 21 March 2020 1:11pm
NE
News96
Looks like it is Kate doing main bulletins as Reeta is doing the News Speical now.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Simon McCoy announces some “personal news” on Twitter that he’s not going to be on Twitter for a while. And, in response to someone’s question in the same thread, also confirms he’ll be away from the newsroom for a while as well. Adds “it’s nothing to worry about”.

Newer posts