The Newsroom

BBC Breakfast - 16th July onwards

Split from BBC News (UK) presentation - Reith launch onwards (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DO
dosxuk
I don't get what's wrong with it as a wide shot though?
NE
Newsroom

Are you ok hun?

I wasn't until Stuart explained very clearly. I am much better now.
DO
dosxuk

Are you ok hun?

What?
NE
Newsroom

Are you ok hun?

What?

Hmmmm, maybe not ok hun.
ST
Stuart
Louise got her side table . . .
MI
m_in_m
I wonder if they have considered having the business and sport presenters contributing from home. I know it is perhaps easier for radio but given the relatively small time both are on air for it would seem appropriate.
MA
Markymark
I wonder if they have considered having the business and sport presenters contributing from home. I know it is perhaps easier for radio but given the relatively small time both are on air for it would seem appropriate.

They need to stop the separate sports presentation, it's bordering upon crass now. What little valid comment there is should be merged into the general news
MA
Markymark
Michael Gove on BBC Breakfast now from Milbank, the audio is distorted, and idenically distorted to his GMB interview 20 mins ago. Are BBC and ITN sharing the same DTL studio?
MI
m_in_m

Sport now coming from a DTL style position in the BBC Sport centre.
SP
Spencer

Sport now coming from a DTL style position in the BBC Sport centre.

Still no idea why they think there's a need for a dedicated sport bulletin whilst all sport is cancelled.
JA
JAS84
Yeah, wasn't the Olympics the last thing that wasn't cancelled? And they finally admitted defeat yesterday.
JB
JasonB
Louise got her side table . . .

Or is it a credenza?

Newer posts