The Newsroom

Coronavirus | Television News Coverage

(February 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RN
Rolling News
Martine Croxall still on at midnight and now in C.

Doing the same shift as Lewis Vaughan Jones last night then. James Reynolds on air from 1am.
JW
JamesWorldNews
No more The Briefing for the foreseeable future. Sally Bundock with genetically branded BBC World News instead.
WW
WW Update
Sally Bundock with genetically branded BBC World News instead.

RNA or DNA?
MI
m_in_m
Have all of the regional BBC Weather hubs closed for the time being? I noticed Look East had the weather read over a graphic and one of the northern regions also had changes.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Sally Bundock with genetically branded BBC World News instead.

RNA or DNA?

Bloody autocollect!!! Geez......😜

Generically. Generically. Generically. Get it right, James!
Stuart, Brekkie and WW Update gave kudos
JW
JamesWorldNews
Matt Hancock has just been Burleyed! Well and truly.
DO
dosxuk
What does that even mean?
RN
Rolling News
What does that even mean?

I'm presuming it means Matt Hancock has just been grilled by Kay Burley on Sky this morning?
NE
Newsroom
Victoria Derbyshire opened the 9am bulletin with 'Hello, good morning, HOW ARE YOU. The headlines.... Shocked
IS
Inspector Sands
What's wrong with that?
BF
BFGArmy
Victoria Derbyshire opened the 9am bulletin with 'Hello, good morning, HOW ARE YOU. The headlines.... Shocked

Won’t somebody please think of the children?!!

It’s a bit informal but I think there are far bigger issues.
BF
BFGArmy
Also, was Victoria being broadcast on World? If so, a bit of a no-no referring to the time of day but she’s far from the only one.
On the rare occassions Your World Today on CNNI is on air you often hear Isa Soares saying ‘This evening’ and TVF favourite Martine Dennis always seemed to love saying ‘the headlines this morning’ on BBC World. Laughing
And I do always chuckle at CNN’s ‘Hala Gorani Tonight’ being on a global news channel given it’ll be daytime in many places.

Newer posts