« Topics
PATV Scunthorpe723 posts since 2 Sep 2014
Yorkshire Look North (E.Yorks & Lincs)
How will this impact setting up for This morning?

They probably wouldn't be able to do any rehearsals beforehand, but considering they are running with a smaller crew, and possibly don't have the need for every camera as most contributors aren't in the studio, could they keep some cameras in the GMB side and the others in the This Morning side, and if need be, move over any extra camera needed.

I seem to remember that when Holly and Phil went on GMB to talk about the 30th anniversary they started on the This Morning sofa before walking through the gap between the two sets to join Piers and Susanna, so it's not entirely impossible.
“Nostalgia’s cool, but it won’t help me now, the dream is good, if you don’t wear it out.”
Barney9979 posts since 29 Oct 2013
No, in Piers tweet he says he and Lorraine are co-presenting from 9.00. A combination that should be worth watching I think.
DeMarkay, Toasty603 and UBox gave kudos
HJL611 posts since 1 Mar 2014
Spotlight
It will be interesting to see how Piers behaves with Lorraine. When they have appeared together in the past he seems on his best behaviour & to have the highest respect for her...
Barney9979 posts since 29 Oct 2013
It will be interesting to see how Piers behaves with Lorraine. When they have appeared together in the past he seems on his best behaviour & to have the highest respect for her...

Yes agree with this. Under the normal format Kate Garraway would have probably been the likely partner, but I think Piers will work better with Lorraine.
JKDerry2,455 posts since 15 Oct 2016
UTV Newsline
ITV with no fault on their part, had launched their new daytime schedule at the worst time of 2020 - of course they could not have known how this crisis would spread, but now their wall to wall LIVE daytime programming will slowly become reduced, to the point that by Easter it could possibly be just hourly news summaries with repeats of interviews and segments of GMB, Lorraine and This Morning.