TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain in 2020

Split from Good Morning Britain (January 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BA
Barney99
Any idea on presenter line up for Monday? I'm well aware we're in an uncertain time for everything right now.
BR
Brekkie
I doubt they have any idea as of now. Suspect the usual Easter Holidays are out of the window too.
JW
JamesWorldNews
I predict Piers Morgan and Charlotte Hawkins. But what do I know.......
PE
permotio
Looks like Dr. Hilary is using the Good Morning Britain studio to record health updates for the government.

RE
Reece24
Extended GMB tomorrow with Lorraine..!

BR
Brekkie
Guess it shuts down the need for a crew for Lorraine. Was inevitable the 4 live shows would have to simplify and likely they will become 2 - this is where ITV are really missing the likes of the Jeremy Kyle Show.

Have GMB continued with the half hour of news at 6am?
RE
Reece24
Guess it shuts down the need for a crew for Lorraine. Was inevitable the 4 live shows would have to simplify and likely they will become 2 - this is where ITV are really missing the likes of the Jeremy Kyle Show.

6am-6:30am news has continued as usual, though that could change tomorrow by the sounds of things
DK
DanielK

6am-6:30am news has continued as usual, though that could change tomorrow by the sounds of things

Format of the openers has changed; 6am doesn't go straight into the titles and there is no more "this is the world you're waking up to"

Other than that, it seems fairly normal to me.
FA
fanoftv
How will this impact setting up for This morning?
NG
noggin Founding member
Merging Lorraine with GMB removes the need to set and strike TC2. My guess is that is also the reason Sunday Brunch was not possible - they will want to avoid having to put people at risk - as it would be very difficult to socially distance crew if two people are needed to move set pieces around.
GE
George12345
How will this impact setting up for This morning?

Don't think it changes much although Philip did say I am sure that it was on "It's last legs"
BA
Barney99
Best line up in the circumstances and pleased they're sticking with Charlotte. Good to see her getting the airtime.

Newer posts