TV Home Forum

Saturday Night Takeaway 2020

Returning February! (January 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JK
JKDerry
Does anyone know if Ant And Dec will be doing a special live show from the Walt Disney World Resort In Florida later in the year, when the place on the plane winners eventually go?

The winners will get a holiday in Florida for later in the year - Ant and Dec will not be hosting from the states this year, as they will be busy with BGT and I'm a Celebrity later in the year. The series finale has been well and truly cancelled not postponed.
GB
Gary Baldy
Does anyone know if Ant And Dec will be doing a special live show from the Walt Disney World Resort In Florida later in the year, when the place on the plane winners eventually go?

The winners will get a holiday in Florida for later in the year - Ant and Dec will not be hosting from the states this year, as they will be busy with BGT and I'm a Celebrity later in the year. The series finale has been well and truly cancelled not postponed.

Maybe that 2-ish week gap between I'm A Celeb finishing and Christmas?
AN
Andrew Founding member

There has been no mention of a special later in the year and it is no longer part of the ‘prize’ that has been won.
IS
Inspector Sands

Although isn't it temporary seating at TC1 so they might just not put the seats out?

It is but it might be that it's just not been put away. Most shows that record there have the seating. Ultimately if the production needs them they'll have them
GB
Gary Baldy

There has been no mention of a special later in the year and it is no longer part of the ‘prize’ that has been won.

no mention as of yet.
AN
Andrew Founding member
It’s worth noting that ‘Place on the Plane’ winners have been serverly reduced in any case. Last week they only gave away about 3 tickets. So they wouldn’t have many winners in attendance for the recording.
GB
Gary Baldy
It’s worth noting that ‘Place on the Plane’ winners have been serverly reduced in any case. Last week they only gave away about 3 tickets. So they wouldn’t have many winners in attendance for the recording.

They rotate the segments- some weeks they give away more. And much more receive places than are actually seen on TV.
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Details of this weeks end of the show show .....

https://www.itv.com/saturdaynighttakeaway/be-part-of-our-end-of-the-show-show
JO
Josh
End of The Show Show - https://www.itv.com/saturdaynighttakeaway/be-part-of-our-end-of-the-show-show
BA
bilky asko
"Your video should be filmed landscape."

Especially for TV Forum.
JO
Johnr

Also I don't remember the time they got Bradley 15 years ago...

TV
Tvlover6433
Does anyone know approximately how many crew work on Saturday Night Takeaway?

Newer posts