The Newsroom

CNN International & Domestic

(January 2006)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NE
Newsroom
Whatever happened to Suzanne Malveaux anyway - she always seemed one of the better Domestic anchors and to have a bit of gravitas about her. Give me her any day over the likes of Boulduan, Cuomo and a few others who act like they are the news.

National Correspondent based in Washington. The below link, which in turn is from an old CNN press release, indicates family reasons for her move from anchoring in Atlanta to reporting in Washington
https://insidecablenews.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/cnn-kills-international-news-hour-demotes-suzanne-malveaux/
(hopefully this post is OK as even though it's about a personal issue, it was put into the public domain by CNN)

She's a regular on New Day, often reporting from Capitol Hill.
BA
Batavia
Whatever happened to Suzanne Malveaux anyway - she always seemed one of the better Domestic anchors and to have a bit of gravitas about her. Give me her any day over the likes of Boulduan, Cuomo and a few others who act like they are the news.

National Correspondent based in Washington. The below link, which in turn is from an old CNN press release, indicates family reasons for her move from anchoring in Atlanta to reporting in Washington
https://insidecablenews.wordpress.com/2014/01/17/cnn-kills-international-news-hour-demotes-suzanne-malveaux/
(hopefully this post is OK as even though it's about a personal issue, it was put into the public domain by CNN)

She's a regular on New Day, often reporting from Capitol Hill.

Suzanne Malveaux is still reporting for CNN, and in fact she's married to Karine Jean-Pierre, who is, among other things, a political analyst for NBC News / MSNBC.
DV
DVB Cornwall
New .....

OM
Omnipresent
Max Foster currently doing a down the line for Wolf Blitzer from his home.
JW
JamesWorldNews

What the hell is he doing in Wolf’s home? Isn’t Mrs. Blitzer disgruntled having strangers in her living room?
BF
BFGArmy

What the hell is he doing in Wolf’s home? Isn’t Mrs. Blitzer disgruntled having strangers in her living room?

Happening Now! Breaking News, I’m Wolf Blitzer and You’re in the Living Room!
LO
LivefromORL
Anyone know where Brianna Keilar is anchoring from? She’s appeared in front of a video wall for a few days but DC doesn’t have any video arrays anymore
NE
Newsroom
Anyone know where Brianna Keilar is anchoring from? She’s appeared in front of a video wall for a few days but DC doesn’t have any video arrays anymore

I’m sure they’ll have set up something temporary. There are no studio guests on any CNN show at the moment.
BF
BFGArmy
I might be giving CNNI a wide berth for a bit - bar the overnight hours (that Rosie, Michael, John Vause and Natalie Allen usually do) and a few other shows (CTW, Quest's shows and First Move) it's basically the US output for the forseeable it seems.
Understandbly that output will focus on the US and while it may feature some coverage of the international situation, it won't have anywhere near the depth and breadth from AJE or even from what I've seen Sky News.
DV
dvboy
I agree, put it on last night and it's very US-focused which is not ideal for the rest of the world.
BF
BFGArmy
A rare Amara Walker sighting on CNNI- she's in for Victor Blackwell on New Day today. She's far too good to be stuck on fill-in duty.
NE
Newsroom
A rare Amara Walker sighting on CNNI- she's in for Victor Blackwell on New Day today. She's far too good to be stuck on fill-in duty.

She was moved over to Domestic when her show on CNNi ended. She's main cover for New Day Weekend, a National Correspondent and also covers on Early Start.

Newer posts