TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain in 2020

Split from Good Morning Britain (January 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
IS
Inspector Sands
I think as annoying as his approach may be, he is absolutely right today in capturing the anger of many people at the uncertainty yesterday’s press conference caused.

Which is what he should be ranting about, not at doctors or those with mental health issues.

When his anger is channelled the right way it could be quite effective in doing some good.
SC
scottishtv Founding member
Piers Morgan - sweet God, I have just watched the interview with Professor Jason Leitch - why did he bother? Piers keeps asking question after question, and never gives more than 10 seconds for the man to reply. He was at his worst today and that is saying something - utterly appalling,

For those that missed it, Prof. Leitch hinted at the amateurishness in his next interview.
NA
natoswald
Full TOTH Sequence at 6.00, and Old intro used. Ranvir at the main desk.
Toasty603, Ittr and richard h gave kudos
RH
richard h
Same at 6:30am & 7am. They are sitting further apart and most of the crew are not in the studio either

I hope they are going to drop the competition for a bit too. its very jarring to go from this serious news to now here is Andy Peters with the competition....MORNING you could win a car, who cares?
Last edited by richard h on 18 March 2020 7:02am - 2 times in total
JA
jacob_27
Full TOTH Sequence at 6.00, and Old intro used. Ranvir at the main desk.

Suppose there was no Piers and Ranvir opener prepared. Shame, I prefer the new opener !
NA
natoswald

Suppose there was no Piers and Ranvir opener prepared. Shame, I prefer the new opener !

I doubt that is the case. It wouldn't be very difficult to prepare that.

There's probably some other reason.
SP
Spencer

I doubt that is the case. It wouldn't be very difficult to prepare that.

There's probably some other reason.

More likely that changing the titles every day is a non-priority job that can be dispensed with temporarily, given almost inevitably that some of the team won’t be at work.
BR
Brekkie
As if things couldn't get any worse a real risk Piers might have to work more than 3 days a week.

Did they just have 2 hosts today and yesterday then?
:-(
A former member
As if things couldn't get any worse a real risk Piers might have to work more than 3 days a week.

Did they just have 2 hosts today and yesterday then?

Yep, Piers with Charlotte yesterday and Ranvir today.

Would love to see Piers present with Ben or any of the regular male stand-ins. He has been pretty bad these last 2 days talking over his co-hosts’ questions during interviews so a change in dynamic would be interesting.
MF
Matthew_Fieldhouse
Probably Ben and Kate rest of week
NA
natoswald
Adil is in tomorrow, so probably him and Kate the rest of the week.

SP
Spencer
Wow - Catherine Tate's Nan character is real!
DJ Dave, Parker and JamesWorldNews gave kudos

Newer posts