The Newsroom

BBC News (UK) presentation - Reith launch onwards

From Monday 15th July 2019 (July 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RN
Rolling News
People take time off.

Laura doesn't just have any job you know.
:-(
A former member
People take time off.

No, but people take time off.
NE
Newsroom
People take time off.

No, but people take time off.

Again, this is true but LK is not the kind of journalist who’d stay away at what is probably a bigger story than anything she’s ever covered- including Brexit.

Whatever the reason, hoping she’ll file soon.
CW
Charlie Wells Moderator
I feel now would probably be a good time to remind everyone of the pinned topic regarding presenter and rota discussion https://www.tvforum.co.uk/thenewsroom/presenter-rota-40301.

Unless a news reporter (or their employer) has publicly confirmed that they're in self-isolation/infected then I think any speculation regarding specific individuals probably goes against the "It relates to the presenter's personal life/privacy" notice.
WO
Worzel
Dateline London graphics appearing on the News channel at the moment.
JF
JF World News
could the News Channel be shut down and replaced with a simulcast of BBC World with opt-outs at 9, 1, 6 & 10
CU
Cusack
could the News Channel be shut down and replaced with a simulcast of BBC World with opt-outs at 9, 1, 6 & 10

I would say that the current situation means that The News Channel is going to be quite important with info the UK, so I wouldn't expect it to be simulcast with World.
SI
sigma421

CM
cmthwtv
News at Six extended to 18:45. Regions showing as until 19:15. The One Show continues through the hour.
RE
Reece24

NE
News96
Time to see what life will be like without the Victoria Derbyshire program when that show finally goes! (when Covid-19 has blown over of course!)
HA
harshy Founding member
What about Impact, Live with Lucy Hockings, Global?

Newer posts