« Topics
commseng445 posts since 8 Dec 2016
London London
I am too, so in my survey of 2 people 100% of us are watching it, but wouldn't normally.
If we extrapolate that, it has an audience of everyone in the UK, plus those that would have watched it anyway.
So over 100%.
Not bad, although maybe I should have studied statistics at school........
UKnews, thegeek and Brekkie gave kudos
eladkse61 posts since 11 Dec 2013
Rally Mexico to finish tonight, with Sunday cancelled due to the increasing travel restrictions.

This means that the only live content on BT tomorrow with be A-League and Badminton (both BT Sport 2).
ethanh05538 posts since 2 Apr 2017
HTV Wales Wales Today
Rally Mexico to finish tonight, with Sunday cancelled due to the increasing travel restrictions.

This means that the only live content on BT tomorrow with be A-League and Badminton (both BT Sport 2).

So essentially, unless you wake up before 10am, badminton.
Shouldn't you be at home?
DVB Cornwall9,401 posts since 4 Dec 2003
Westcountry Spotlight
Interesting strategy from SS Golf towards the end of next week, running complete whole final days play from previous Open Championships. This alongside the F1 full replays, which I know have aired in the 'off season' too, are imaginative 'solutions' to the problem.
Brekkie34,835 posts since 4 Jan 2003 Recently warned
HTV Wales Wales Today
I think that's the best way forward.

To be honest since the rebrands several of the channels have had several days or parts of the year when they have no or very little live content so it's probably not as tricky to fill for a couple of weeks anyway as you might think, though looking at the schedules you realise how much live content gets quick turnaround repeats, so BT for example are not just losing the 3-4 hour live broadcast but a 90 minute rerun at multiple times during the week. Surely though with football they can just rerun matches from earlier in the season.
Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives.
Neil Jones6,457 posts since 23 Dec 2001
Central (West) Midlands Today
To be honest since the rebrands several of the channels have had several days or parts of the year when they have no or very little live content so it's probably not as tricky to fill for a couple of weeks anyway as you might think, though looking at the schedules you realise how much live content gets quick turnaround repeats, so BT for example are not just losing the 3-4 hour live broadcast but a 90 minute rerun at multiple times during the week. Surely though with football they can just rerun matches from earlier in the season.

Not necessarily, I think its a similar situation to Match Of The Day time wise as to how long they can rerun a full match for, and after that it's either use as a highlights package or chop it into chunks for those "review of the year" type shows. Sky Sports quite often wheel those out from the 1990s and interestingly they're packed full of the presentation used at the time, so even if you don't give a monkeys about football they're fascinating for the archived presentation.
thegeek5,517 posts since 1 Jan 2002
London London
We were heading towards an international break in the football, so BT would already have had a fair few days with little or no live content lined up - typically they're a good chance to see archive stuff like The Big Match and MOTD Classics (and more niche sports like sailing). Occasionally more recent PL games pop up from a couple of years ago. It's possible that, given the circumstances, rightsholders might allow some of this season's matches to be repeated.