« Topics
DeMarkay763 posts since 29 Oct 2015
London London
This is really not the big disaster some are making out, especially in the grand scheme of things. I'm told the final episode will now be broadcast from TVC.

Really hope they checked the studio schedule with JKDerry first.

Which studio complex again? I can't remember what they call it.

The Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, Alberta Investment Management Corporation, Stanhope & Mitsui Fudosan UK Television Centre, London.

I added Westfield in there as it’s across the road from TVC Very Happy
Last edited by DeMarkay on 13 March 2020 9:29pm
Brekkie gave kudos
kernow1,471 posts since 18 Jan 2006

Which studio complex again? I can't remember what they call it.

The Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield, Alberta Investment Management Corporation, Stanhope & Mitsui Fudosan UK Television Centre, London.

I thought it was BBC Studioworks Television Centre TVC

Television Centre, White City or just Television Centre if too long

Charlie Wells3,859 posts since 26 Nov 2003 Moderator
Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)
I wonder ITV / Takeaway might consider having a Florida episode as a Christmas special. It does unfortunately highlight the problem with having a significant amount of the show involving / relating to the Florida episode.
"Listen, we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but from now on what I think you should bring is silence." - Rimmer
Brekkie gave kudos
Andrew14,245 posts since 27 Mar 2001
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
I wonder ITV / Takeaway might consider having a Florida episode as a Christmas special. It does unfortunately highlight the problem with having a significant amount of the show involving / relating to the Florida episode.

If you’d have asked in January, what’s the likely hood of an overseas series finale not being able to happen, therefore they shouldn’t do it this series, what percentage would you have got?
JKDerry2,454 posts since 15 Oct 2016
UTV Newsline

Ant and Dec are busy in November and December with I'm A Celebrity so I feel the possibility of a Christmas special as such can't happen.
Andrew14,245 posts since 27 Mar 2001
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)

Ant and Dec are busy in November and December with I'm A Celebrity so I feel the possibility of a Christmas special as such can't happen.

How about an October special?
Or a Christmas special prerecorded in October?
thegeek5,360 posts since 1 Jan 2002
London London

If you’d have asked in January, what’s the likely hood of an overseas series finale not being able to happen, therefore they shouldn’t do it this series, what percentage would you have got?

BM11%
Josh, dosxuk and bilky asko gave kudos