« Topics
james-20016,025 posts since 13 Sep 2015
Central (East) East Midlands Today
The negotiators have probably been hard at work behind the scenes. Would have been a lot easier of Disney had bought Sky rather than Comcast Razz

As long as the 4:3 versions are on there once it finally appears, otherwise it may as well not be on there at all. Same if they don't have any of seasons 1-10, the show was barely worth watching after that point, suprised it's kept going for 20 years since then.

No word if it's going to be available on Virgin media either, so I've gone and bought a Roku box in case it doesn't appear.
Last edited by james-2001 on 3 March 2020 12:30pm - 2 times in total
james-20016,025 posts since 13 Sep 2015
Central (East) East Midlands Today
There's no live channel streaming on Disney+ in the US, so I presume there won't be here too. Though pretty much everything currently shown by the various Disney channels is on D+ anyway.

One thing I'm wondering is if the content that's on DisneyLife that isn't on Disney+ in the US will make it to the UK Disney+?

I'm hoping for more vintage content to appear on there as time goes on, but we'll have to see what happens there. Would love to see lots of the old 50s/60s Disneyland anthology content appear on there, used to be on the UK Disney Channel in its early days. Various bits are scattered across the DVDs and blu-rays of various films (and there's been some DVD releases of episodes in the US, but not here).