Media Websites

The TV Booth Podcast

Available on all major podcast sites

RO
rob Founding member Meridian (Thames Valley) South Today
I'll be chatting with Mike Bushell in a couple of weeks about his time on Strictly Come Dancing. If anyone has any questions they'd like to ask him, please feel free to PM me. I'll be recording with him on March 17th.
TV Live - The home of TV presentation.
Anglialad and paul_hadley gave kudos

30 days later

RO
Podcast update:

As you can imagine, my podcast chats have been postponed for the time being as they were planned to be face-to-face chats, although I am hoping to reschedule my chat with Mike Bushell sometime in the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I'm going to be chatting with Mark Lipscomb on Periscope next week, so if you have any questions you'd like to ask him about television, please feel free to PM them to me here. The date and time of the chat will be confirmed soon.
London Lite and Anglialad gave kudos

14 days later

AN
Anglialad Anglia (West) Look East (West sub-opt)
rob posted:
Podcast update:

As you can imagine, my podcast chats have been postponed for the time being as they were planned to be face-to-face chats, although I am hoping to reschedule my chat with Mike Bushell sometime in the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime, I'm going to be chatting with Mark Lipscomb on Periscope next week, so if you have any questions you'd like to ask him about television, please feel free to PM them to me here. The date and time of the chat will be confirmed soon.

When’s the chat taking place?
commseng - "Radio Homicide would be murder to listen to".
RO
rob posted:
Podcast update:

When’s the chat taking place?

I'll be speaking to Mark at some point this week to arrange a date for this.
RO
Duncan Newmarch has agreed to join me on the podcast once things return to normality.
CA
Capybara Granada North West Today
rob posted:
Duncan Newmarch has agreed to join me on the podcast once things return to normality.

Ah, brilliant news! I've spoken to him before and he's a lovely man. https://tvforum.uk/tvhome/duncan-newmarch-genuinely-nice-guy-44916/
Aspiring continuity announcer.

25 days later

RO
Will be recording my chat with Duncan Newmarch in the next couple of weeks. If you have a question you'd like to ask him, ping me a Private Message. Smile
paul_hadley and Anglialad gave kudos

Newer posts