TV Home Forum

EastEnders

Kate Oates joins as Exec Producer (June 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DA
davidhorman
Still getting credited for playing a barely-glimpsed corpse a week after your character's been stabbed to death must be some kind of a record.

I'm surprised they didn't credit

Dennis Rickman

a bit higher, like first, considering they were the death this week (albeit again only appearing as a corpse in this episode).
SC
Si-Co
Still getting credited for playing a barely-glimpsed corpse a week after your character's been stabbed to death must be some kind of a record.

I'm surprised they didn't credit

Dennis Rickman

a bit higher, like first, considering they were the death this week (albeit again only appearing as a corpse in this episode).

The person who died in Friday’s episode appeared in the first half and only became a “corpse” in the last ten minutes. They tend to credit the people from the final scene first, unless that’s changed recently.
London Lite, Custard56 and davidhorman gave kudos
JA
james-2001
Yes, did David even watch the episode properly? The person who died appeared quite a fair bit (alive) during the first half of the episode.
DA
davidhorman
Clearly David did not.
JA
james-2001
I'm not sure how you could have missed
Ian trying to unlock the door, then smashing it down with a fire extinguisher to get him out
BR
Brekkie
TCOTV posted:
I know not everyone here is a fan of EastEnders but this week was a good week for the show.

Heard it's a bit of a sinking ship myself.
JA
james-2001
Behind the scenes video here:

A few geeky shots of a shooting monitor there. 50fps (so it was shot progressive? I don't think you'd use 50fps to describe 50i) and a 1/60 shutter speed, shot with the X-OCN LT video codec.
AS
Asa Admin
Late to the party here but was very nice to see the titles/credits tweaks last week. One of those things that they didn't have to do, but made it that little bit more special. Nice touch with the overhead view zoom out on Friday.

And one of those random observations from the classic episode shown last week how BBC Four fade out and in to introduce the show, I can't picture BBC One ever doing a fade through black for EE? Funny little idiosyncrasies between channels.

paul_hadley, Rory and DJ Dave gave kudos
JA
james-2001
I notice as of yesterday, the Virgin EPG has finally fixed the dates on the Drama episodes, they've been 2 weeks out for months.
CS
CivvyStreet
Does anyone remember the 2003 Children in Need Special "OzEnders"?

It's the only special, I have never seen. Can't seem to find it anywhere.

11 days later

JA
james-2001
Horrible fake looking courtroom set on this Nick Cotton trial storyline. You can see why they use real courtrooms for these sorts of storylines these days.
JB
JasonB
Has the new Jazzy theme turned up on Drama yet or how many episodes to go until we do?

Newer posts