« Topics
JamesWorldNews8,838 posts since 22 Aug 2004
STV Central BBC World News
It’s Richard and Judy who will be doing the annual (except for last year) trip to Studio 1 (TVC not TLS this time around) to interview Ant & Dec.

Are they qualified enough? Do Richard and Judy have enough interviewing experience behind them for this? 😜😜

Lovely to have them back. Truly.
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
tomo359985 posts since 18 Oct 2009
Border (England)
Great little segment on This Morning a little earlier with Richard and Judy driving round the backstage areas of the studios to go and see Ant and Dec. During it you could see the Lorraine set along the edges, and one thing I saw which I found interesting was a large black sign with the breakdown slide on "We're sorry for the disruption".
I wonder when something like that would ever be used?
Toasty603 and Brekkie gave kudos
mediaman2007514 posts since 22 Sep 2007
Could have been if any of the ITV shows were filming in an area of TVC other people weren't able to go into due to said filming and apologising. Could have been for the tours. Could be anything!
Critique3,217 posts since 9 Aug 2009
Anglia (East) Look East
A few days back I was passing along the Southbank and spotted something vaguely interesting at ITV's old home:

(I'm not sure why the photo is displaying rotated, on the Metropol uploader the original file is the right way up!)

Back in the day the glass they used meant you couldn't really see in, but one of the panes looks to have been replaced, showing a sadly empty Studio 7. It's been nearly two years since This Morning left, and whilst they've gutted the set you can see that the cladding (?) around the structural pillars in the studio (which are still part of the set design at TVC) have been left in place. On the other windows you could also see the outline of the wooden frame they'd put in front of the glass to make it look like it wasn't just one big window.
623058: it just seems like your an mp3 whore
Toasty603 and Josh gave kudos
RDJ2,908 posts since 25 Oct 2003
Central (South) Midlands Today
Great little segment on This Morning a little earlier with Richard and Judy driving round the backstage areas of the studios to go and see Ant and Dec. During it you could see the Lorraine set along the edges, and one thing I saw which I found interesting was a large black sign with the breakdown slide on "We're sorry for the disruption".
I wonder when something like that would ever be used?

It can be seen here at 2:50 mark:

Central News South
January 9th 1989 - December 3rd 2006
DeMarkay gave kudos
markchimoneill6 posts since 21 Oct 2012
STV Central Reporting Scotland
A few days back I was passing along the Southbank and spotted something vaguely interesting at ITV's old home:

(I'm not sure why the photo is displaying rotated, on the Metropol uploader the original file is the right way up!)

Back in the day the glass they used meant you couldn't really see in, but one of the panes looks to have been replaced, showing a sadly empty Studio 7. It's been nearly two years since This Morning left, and whilst they've gutted the set you can see that the cladding (?) around the structural pillars in the studio (which are still part of the set design at TVC) have been left in place. On the other windows you could also see the outline of the wooden frame they'd put in front of the glass to make it look like it wasn't just one big window.

Funnily enough I came across a photo from inside studio 8 from a few months ago:

Kitchen set still intact.