TV Home Forum

ITV Programming Thread

AN
Andrew Founding member Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
The original source of that news is here

https://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-releases/cold-feet-consciously-uncouples
DM
DeMarkay London London
I must say, the set design for this year’s Brit Awards is very reminiscent of the old days. Scaled back, simple, yet beautifully executed.
BK
bkman1990 UTV Newsline
The audio mute is back for the first of the speeches from Lewis Capaldi. I couldn't hear him say anything at all.
JA
james-2001 Central (East) East Midlands Today
Getting off to a good start, Lewis Capaldi, drunk as a skunk, swigging from a bottle, making strange faces and acting for a prat for about a minute, then saying something unbroadcastable.
bkman1990, what and Sh1ruba gave kudos
SH
Sh1ruba Central (West) Midlands Today
I must say, the set design for this year’s Brit Awards is very reminiscent of the old days. Scaled back, simple, yet beautifully executed.

It's very grungy too. Along with the graphics too.
bkman1990 and DeMarkay gave kudos
DM
DeMarkay London London

Very 90s and 00s, it was long overdue!
bkman1990, Sh1ruba and HJL gave kudos
SH

Very 90s and 00s, it was long overdue!

Also notice the artist names written on the stage graphics when Jack is hosting

And the artist pictures ripping and tearing on the BRITs statue during the nomination graphics
HJ
HJL Spotlight
It looks great, and they’ve produced the live performances brilliantly too.
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
Guess the government will be taking aim at ITV after that brilliant and truthful performance from Dave.
Last edited by Brekkie on 18 February 2020 9:02pm
Stay Local. Stay Safe. Stay Alive.
DM
DeMarkay London London
I don’t mean to bring race into this topic but, that performance for me was outstanding. As a young black man, seeing a fellow young black man using his platform like that was so important and powerful.
SH
I don’t mean to bring race into this topic but, that performance for me was outstanding. As a young black man, seeing a fellow young black man using his platform like that was so important and powerful.

That was some powerful stuff.
I clapped when he mentioned the PM and Grenfell cos he spoke the truth!
TV
TVMan STV Central Reporting Scotland
ITV appears to be having major sound problems, the audio keeps cutting in and out
Edit: Fixed now

Newer posts