TV Home Forum

This Morning

Social distance no more thanks to clever tech. (p184) - 16/04/18 onwards (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BR
Brekkie
An interesting, cryptic instagram post from Amanda Holden, "things always are more interesting behind the scenes"...

She needs to get over herself - seems to think it was her god given right to step in and cover for Holly because she covered for her once. Don't remember Jenni Falconer throwing her toys out of her pram when Amanda herself was chosen as cover.
IS
Inspector Sands
Jon posted:

It’s worth pointing out the rumour in that video, is nothing on the scale of John Leslie saga and if it were true the potential consequences of that would just be bad publicity for a few weeks and probably wouldn’t cost him his job.

I should point out that I've not seen 'that video'. However you're right nothing I've read* is as bad as the accusation that did for him. I think it's more a damage to his reputation that would be an issue

*I have seen a few people accuse him of some terrible things in the last day, based on some old Twitter account and a resurrected video of the two people involved... but that's certainly a case of putting 2 and 2 together. Both are likely innocent unfortunate co-incidences
DM
DeMarkay
A different sting just played out into the local weather forecast - sounded good.
RE
Reece24

RD
RDJ
Hooray!

I’m guessing they’ve agreed to host holiday Fridays, which isn’t too much of a stretch once or twice every couple of months.

Unsure they would commit to the Fridays during the Summer break.
JO
Jonwo
RDJ posted:
Hooray!

I’m guessing they’ve agreed to host holiday Fridays, which isn’t too much of a stretch once or twice every couple of months.

Unsure they would commit to the Fridays during the Summer break.

I imagine they’ll stick with Ben and Rochelle in the summer but have Richard and Judy for the half terms since that’s a smaller commitment
DM
DeMarkay
Christine currently on TM doing a trail for LW. Is this a first?
HJ
HJL
Nope. She and Andrea have both trailed LW from the this morning set. Tends to only happen on Thursdays!
JosiahStuart and DeMarkay gave kudos
TH
Thistle
HJL posted:
Nope. She and Andrea have both trailed LW from the this morning set. Tends to only happen on Thursdays!

Could it be that because of Lorraine's new slot 9-10, then having to record Friday’s show? This gives the crew less time to strike the loose women set?
HJ
HJL
Unsure that’s the reason. Do they not record the Friday episode of Lorraine on a Tuesday PM? or Did I imagine this?

I don’t think they’d have time to record a second episode and set LW in the time TM is in air. Would definitely be close for time, at minimum, considering Lorraine would have to go back into hair, makeup & wardrobe before recording.
IS
Inspector Sands
Lorraine last Friday before Philips coming out seemed to be live as Eamon and Ruth appeared on it to promote This Morning. Unless it was some very clever editing
RD
RDJ
It’s Richard and Judy who will be doing the annual (except for last year) trip to Studio 1 ( TVC not TLS this time around) to interview Ant & Dec.

Newer posts