TV Home Forum

EastEnders

Kate Oates joins as Exec Producer (June 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TH
Thistle
With the 35th Anniversary week starting on Monday. Throughout the week, as all the episode are set at night - there will be 'night time' opening titles and closing credits.
BR
Brekkie
Has there ever been?
DA
davidhorman
Wasn't there an episode that ended with a shot from above as two characters went into their respective houses at night, and the viewpoint pulled all the way up and faded into the end credits? That might have stuck with a night theme through the credits, or might have faded into the usual day ones, but I can't find it anywhere.

There's this from the Who Killed Lucy flashback episode:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/eastenders/images/a/a6/Title_Card_-_19_February_2015_-_Flashback.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150220164033

though again, I can't find a video of it.
AS
Asa Admin
That might have stuck with a night theme through the credits, or might have faded into the usual day ones, but I can't find it anywhere.

No, it faded into the normal version, which was a shame considering how great the effect was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JKfHvTTNUg

I'm pretty sure the flashback episode did have nighttime credits.
TH
Thistle
From Monday's ep.
Custard56, watchingtv and Si-Co gave kudos
DA
davidhorman
From Monday's ep.

Do you mean next Monday's?
TH
Thistle
From Monday's ep.

Do you mean next Monday's?

Well, I assumed this would be obvious with the help of my earlier post...
BM
BM11
With the 35th Anniversary week starting on Monday. Throughout the week, as all the episode are set at night - there will be 'night time' opening titles and closing credits.

Intresting as their are pics from monday set in daytime.
DM
DeMarkay
BM11 posted:

You might want to have a look at the trailer.
BM
BM11
BM11 posted:

I wonder if we getting an open set after the disaster then we will jump back to the afternoon each time.
Last edited by BM11 on 14 February 2020 10:04pm
TH
Thistle
BM11 posted:
BM11 posted:

I wonder if we getting an open set after the disaster then we will jump back to the afternoon each time.

Begins with a look head and then a 'Seven hours earlier'...
HB
HarryB
Is it another LIVE week??

Newer posts