TV ARK: Returns Jan 2020

At LAST! (March 2017)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RN
RNCYDodge
UKPres3 has given us some more clarity via this tweet right here:

JA
james-2001
Sounds to me like TV Ark may well have been getting sick of them and their tweets tarnishing the website and has offloaded them.
RO
rob Founding member
They didn't do themselves any favours a few weeks ago when someone posting from TVARK publicly criticised my podcast.
BR
Brekkie
They really do themselves no favours. Their audience has moved on, they haven't. It's as if they expected the world to stand still during their hiatus. If you run a website I don't get why you would want no interaction with the people who use it. Is most odd.
IS
Inspector Sands
rob posted:
They didn't do themselves any favours a few weeks ago when someone posting from TVARK publicly criticised my podcast.

Hence

Si-Co, paul_hadley and rob gave kudos
LL
Larry the Loafer
God, this is getting messy...

Ittr, Brekkie and nwtv2003 gave kudos
IS
Inspector Sands
I don't think it was necessarily important to their followers, more that they all thought it was a backward step.

But yeah, really messy and for those paying attention it doesn't make them look very good

Oh and I wish they'd not use the abbreviation 'SM' it's almost as bad as ' CA'! Rolling Eyes
Jeffmister, Ittr and Brekkie gave kudos
RN
RNCYDodge
What does ' CA' stand for? "Continuity Announcer"?
JA
james-2001
Now they've deleted that tweet, and the "ukpres3" account's been deleted.

I'm wondering if my suspicion that this was all caused by whoever runs the social media going rogue was the reality.
Last edited by james-2001 on 13 February 2020 9:36pm - 2 times in total
DB
dbl
I seriously don't understand the original logic in deleting their social media, it's 2020, not 2004.
Last edited by dbl on 14 February 2020 6:13am
:-(
A former member

I'm wondering if my suspicion that this was all caused by whoever runs the social media going rogue was the reality.

No it wasn't.
IS
Inspector Sands
What does 'CA' stand for? "Continuity Announcer"?

Apparently, but it's never stood for that in real life

No, the original tvark account was renamed 'ukpres3' and a new account called tvark was created. That's now been reversed and the original account has been put back to its original name. The clue is in the 'created date' of 2008

Newer posts