« Topics
digipal145 posts since 20 Nov 2008
Denise uploaded a video of her, her daughter and one of her friends watching the reveal, unaware that it was her:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8Vo0bDpoAv/?igshid=1joccc53jergb

Awh, that's amazing.

I saw Denise in Tell Me on a Sunday in the west end then saw her in Chicago both in the west end and on Broadway: she was really good. It's a shame that part of her career didn't really continue after that however perhaps that was Denise's choice at the time. She really seemed to enjoy the whole Masked Singer experience so perhaps we'll see her on stage again. I hope so
Lewismpsmith gave kudos
james-20015,815 posts since 13 Sep 2015
Central (East) East Midlands Today
It's got to be Jason Manford. Not least because a few weeks ago Joel said someone was lying about not being on the show, and Jason's been repeatedly denying it's him, which none of the 9 revealed so far, or any of the other names floating around for the remaining three, have done.
Lewismpsmith gave kudos
Lewismpsmith167 posts since 12 May 2018
Meridian (South East) South East Today
It's got to be Jason Manford. Not least because a few weeks ago Joel said someone was lying about not being on the show, and Jason's been repeatedly denying it's him, which none of the 9 revealed so far, or any of the other names floating around for the remaining three, have done.

I think it's him aswell.

Edit: Plus, an appreciation edit for how much of a blast TMSUK's first outing has been. As the saying goes, it would be stupid for ITV not to commission a second series.
Lewismpsmith167 posts since 12 May 2018
Meridian (South East) South East Today
Octopus is Katherine Jenkins. With a sing-off between Queen Bee and Hedgehog to determine the first ever champion of The Masked Singer UK.

C'MON HEDGEHOG!

Edit: Queen Bee is The Masked Singer UK Champion of 2020, Nicola Roberts appeared from the Queen's mask, Hedgehog came runner-up and some of us were correct in our spiky friend being Jason Manford.

Congratulations to Queen Bee and everybody who participated. Absolutely brilliant.

And with a blink of an eye, the show is over. What a series.
Last edited by Lewismpsmith on 15 February 2020 8:31pm - 2 times in total