TV Home Forum

The Masked Singer

Split from ITV Programming Thread (November 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
TO
tomo359
Almost certain it's Katherine Jenkins - she once broke a chandelier with her voice.

Fair play to them for basically having two shows in one tonight - I was only expecting 5 performances across the whole show.

That's one thing I like about this show, its not filled with pointless filler and pointless chats all the time, its pretty much straight down to action.
IT
itvblocks
Wow, what an episode.

You all know how last week I said that was the best episode so far? No, you've heard it all this week. Such a credit to watch.

Fox and Monster got unmasked, I KNEW IT WAS CEELO AND DENISE! - I'm sad Fox went but considering the winner will get unmasked anyways, it does soften the blow quite a bit.

Hedgehog, Octopus and Queen Bee went through to the final, I want Hedgehog to win as he was my second favorite before Unicorn stole the headlines for his, flamboyance lets just say. Cannot wait for the final.

This show has been an absolute credit to watch and it has got better and better each week.

It always got me excited for the next week and questioning myself on the bus at who a certain character may be.

Each episode has always been full of smiles and totally a move in the right direction for Saturday nights on ITV.

And for the very last time...That's a wrap until next week.

Goodnight...Sweet Fox...
Last edited by itvblocks on 9 February 2020 12:39am
JA
james-2001
They need to be more sparing with the clues next series, people had worked out who virtually everyone was in the first week, and got everyone by the second. Unless by some suprise one of next week's reveals is someone different to who most people expect we've known all along who everyone is. There's been no real suprises at any of the reveals so far.
IT
itvblocks
They need to be more sparing with the clues next series, people had worked out who virtually everyone was in the first week, and got everyone by the second. Unless by some suprise one of next week's reveals is someone different to who most people expect.

The clues were good and very cleverly done, but room for improvement could be made.
JA
james-2001
They might have been good, but I think there were too many of them, and some of them made it a bit too obvious.
IT
itvblocks
They might have been good, but I think there were too many of them, and some of them made it a bit too obvious.

Completely agree.
BR
Brekkie
Not much point Lewis in using spoiler tags for who went and then putting who went through to the final immediately after spoiler free. Very Happy

I do agree regarding Hedgehog though. Although I do think it is Jason Manford I do hope it might be Michael Crawford.
Last edited by Brekkie on 8 February 2020 10:55pm
itvblocks and james-2001 gave kudos
PE
peterh
Suppose something like this the whole point is they get more obvious as the weeks go on .With that panel, some will know some a long time before others due to whom they know and whom they’ve worked with before. It would be hard to make this harder
JA
james-2001
For all the other contestants, they've put brief interviews with the celebrities after they've been unmaksed on YouTube and Twitter, but there isn't one for Cee-Lo. Did he refuse to do one or something?
:-(
A former member
Surprised at the general negativity towards Ken on Twitter. Thought he made a very welcome return tonight.
BR
Brekkie
He didn't seem to do much tonight other than roll out his catchphrases. Also think at this stage where they're throwing out names for the sake of it the show suffers a bit.

Was interesting they left his Emmys reference in - I'm guessing that is why he missed a couple of episodes. Of course if he'd genuinely seen Jodie Comer at the Emmys he'd know she wasn't filming The Masked Singer at the same time.
IT
itvblocks
Not much point Lewis in using spoiler tags for who went and then putting who went through to the final immediately after spoiler free. Very Happy

I do agree regarding Hedgehog though. Although I do think it is Jason Manford I do hope it might be Michael Crawford.

Sorted. I'll shove that in spoiler tags next time, or the last for this year hehe (my phone keyboard messed up and I didn't notice lol)
Last edited by itvblocks on 9 February 2020 12:49am

Newer posts