TV Home Forum

Eurovision 2021 - Netherlands - NPO/AVROTROS/NOS

Ahoy Arena - Rotterdam - 18/20/22 May 2021 (May 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
DV
DVB Cornwall
Joel Creasey in a traditional understated number.

Last edited by DVB Cornwall on 8 February 2020 12:10pm
FA
fanoftv
A brilliant production from SBS Australia. Joel & Myf were fantastic hosts again. The atmosphere came through the broadcast and it felt like a mini eurovision from the staging, the use of the arena and right down to the graphics.

I’m unsure about the result, I didn’t think she had a particularly strong voice, but I’m sure that she will do well. I couldn’t quite work out how the voting worked and how the points were formed.

The production makes any decision shows that we’ve done look tiny in comparison, unfortunately the BBC aren’t even giving us the choice this year.
DE
deejay
It will be interesting to see how the uk does this year and what sort of song we end up with. However, we could reform ABBA and come last though I reckon!
JB
JasonB
It will be interesting to see how the uk does this year and what sort of song we end up with. However, we could reform ABBA and come last though I reckon!

I predict somewhere bottom right of the table as per usual.
DV
DVB Cornwall
This could either be a brilliant idea, or go very very wrong. I'll dip in and decide on viewing....

TV
TVArchive Founding member
With so many fan sites vlogging during the shows from the press room I'm surprised it's not been official like this till now
DV
DVB Cornwall
Norway .....
Oh Norway .....

NRK Website Crashing in the MGP Grand Final resulting in Judges votes only counting,

(Minor Twitquake occurring)

.... EDIT Jon Ola Sand continues his valedictory trip in Norway tonight.
Last edited by DVB Cornwall on 15 February 2020 9:04pm
DV
DVB Cornwall
France .....

France 2 TV, Spend a fortune on hiring the Eiffel Tower for tonghts's Song reveal. Brilliant Video effects with the Tower Visuals, the song on the other hand ......................

Last edited by DVB Cornwall on 16 February 2020 8:34pm - 3 times in total
LL
London Lite Founding member
I wondered why there was a trailer on France 2 for the Eurovision reveal this week. Still saves on the budget of having a live weekly show where viewers voted where it led to IMHO the wrong performer winning over runner up Chimène Badi who was more commercially viable last year.
WI
william Founding member
The French song has been on TV5monde a few times too. It clearly wasn't live, but I'm curious what time of night they recorded it…
LI
Lieuwe
Lithuania is doing surprisingly well with the bookies. I'm guessing I know where the UK's 12 are going!

It is indeed a funny performance! Smile
BM
BM11

Possible UK entry announcement?

Newer posts