TV Home Forum

Classic Emmerdale

NJ
Neil Jones Founding member Central (West) Midlands Today
P.s can anyone tell me how to subscribe to a thread? I’ve Searched everywhere

"Topic Alerts" button, top right below the number of pages in the thread. In fact -->
(since this just so happens to be at the top of a new page!)
TA
Tallulah83 Granada North West Today
"Topic Alerts" button, top right below the number of pages in the thread. In fact -->
(since this just so happens to be at the top of a new page!)[/quote]

Thank you! Sorry for going off topic
JA
james-2001 Central (East) East Midlands Today
I really don't like the new Sarah, it's as if she's had an entire personality transplant along with the recast. She's so moody and stroppy.
TA
Tallulah83 Granada North West Today
Sarah was moody and stroppy before, years later I found I’d forgotten just how awful she could be but now I’m rewatching it I’m looking forward to a few years time!
IT
IndigoTucker
I think I’d be moody and stroppy If an aeroplane had just razed half of the village I lived in.
BR
Brekkie Wales Wales Today
Depends which half. Very Happy
Stay Local. Stay Safe. Stay Alive.
JA
jaymadz Granada North West Today
I really don't like the new Sarah, it's as if she's had an entire personality transplant along with the recast. She's so moody and stroppy.

I though the same originally watching Alison Spiro's portrayal seemed a bit odd, I guess I got used to Madeline Howard's 'Sarah' - In hindsight Sarah has always been a bit of an 'arse'.

In other news it seems Madeline and Frazer remain firm friends. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmnOuQzeG5E Very Happy
Last edited by jaymadz on 7 February 2020 12:40am
JA
First appearance of Zak Dingle today. The Dingles do vanish for 2 months after next Monday's first episode though, but after that they're back with a vengence and have barely been off the show since.
BR
Is Zak the longest serving (almost) continual character now?
SC
Si-Co Tyne Tees Look North (North East)
Is Zak the longest serving (almost) continual character now?

I would say it’s Pollard (1986-), unless he’s recently left?
CEEFAX SUBTITLES BEGIN SHORTLY
BR
Yes, think you're right.
JA
Eric's also the only surviving character from the Emmerdale Farm days. You could have sort-of counted Robert until a few months back, ignoring several years of absences and about three changes of head.

Newer posts