TV Home Forum

Loose Women | 21 Years Old - Sept 2020

(August 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
JW
JamesWorldNews
Hopefully they're phasing Andrea out.

You’re not a fan, I presume.

Andrea is the longest serving - in uninterrupted terms - anchor now. (Kaye was away for a few years, but is the overall longest serving).

Having watched a few recent episodes, I was actually thinking to myself that there’s a few members of the team who I don’t think will be there for much longer. Just a hunch.

They’ll always deny it, but if you look very closely, there is clearly friction between certain members of the panel.
JW
JamesWorldNews
^ and not only that, some of them are not really contributing much to the show. And some are not that comfortable with the LIVE environment.

Is Chizzy likely to ever return?
MA
Meridian AM
They’ll always deny it, but if you look very closely, there is clearly friction between certain members of the panel.

Who?
GB
Gary Baldy

Could they only afford to have one side of the bus branded?

They only needed the one side done for the red carpet photos.

Vanessa Feltz spent a lot of time with the Loose Women team at the awards. I wonder if she's due to join?

They’ve already got 4 anchors though. I’m not sure there’s room for a 5th. The last few weeks (except the week just ended) have looked like this:

Monday: Andrea
Tuesday: Ruth
Wednesday: Ruth
Thursday: Christine
Friday: Kaye

I wonder if Andrea is now down to just one day per week? (Although she did three days in the past week).

Vanessa would be a good addition but I can’t imagine her being just a “panelist”.

Mind you, you’re always quite accurate when it comes to some of the Loose Women matters. Hmmmm.

It’s random.
JW
JamesWorldNews
There have been a few online spats recently between Piers Morgan and some of the Loose Women, most notably Denise. It will be interesting to see how it all goes later today when Piers and Susanna Reid appear (yet again) as guests on Loose Women.

Hope Janet is back today, to put and keep him in his place! lol.
WH
Whataday Founding member
Janet's in. And Ruth who Piers has made a few digs at recently due to the This Morning situation.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Blimey! Piers didn’t hold back at all, firstly having a go at Janet and then made a direct comment to Ruth about “knowing nice people in the business - supposedly”.

Ruth’s reaction was a picture.
NE
Newsroom24

Don't really watch it much but Andrea is one of the best in my opinion. Denise and Carol need to go though, really not a fan of either of them!
BA
bazinga

Don't really watch it much but Andrea is one of the best in my opinion. Denise and Carol need to go though, really not a fan of either of them!

I disagree, Denise has brought a lot to the show since her return.
WH
Whataday Founding member
Blimey indeed.

TA
TellyAddix
Andrea starts almost every show with ‘allo allo allo’ - once you notice you can never unhear it.

Christine / Kaye / Ruth far better!
RE
Reece24
Andrea starts almost every show with ‘allo allo allo’ - once you notice you can never unhear it.

Christine / Kaye / Ruth far better!

...and Ruth always starts with "Ah, thank you, thank you. Have a seat, have a seat, we've lots for you today..."

Newer posts