« Topics
TheMike88 posts since 12 Jan 2019
Central (East) East Midlands Today

The preview loop has been in place since about 10:30am. All traces of Universal TV have now been removed.

Preview loop was there at 8:30

Odd, Universal TV HD was still on the SkyQ EPG until about 10:30, showing the ceased broadcasting caption.

It wasn't a straight switch between Universal TV and Sky Comedy, i.e. Sky Comedy isn't using the same transponder, so Sky had to 'redirect' channel 113 to point to Sky Comedy's transponder. It seems from comments that this switch took place at different times on the different incarnations of Sky's EPG.
nwtv2003 gave kudos
MatthewF (previously Matt14451) 173 posts since 12 Jul 2019
Central (West) Midlands Today
Preview loop was there at 8:30

Odd, Universal TV HD was still on the SkyQ EPG until about 10:30, showing the ceased broadcasting caption.

It wasn't a straight switch between Universal TV and Sky Comedy, i.e. Sky Comedy isn't using the same transponder, so Sky had to 'redirect' channel 113 to point to Sky Comedy's transponder. It seems from comments that this switch took place at different times on the different incarnations of Sky's EPG.

I'm on Virgin Media
TheMike88 posts since 12 Jan 2019
Central (East) East Midlands Today

I'm on Virgin Media

That will explain the difference between you and nwtv2003. Virgin were quicker at switching feeds !