TV Home Forum

ITV Daytime in 2020

Split from Good Morning Britain in 2020 (January 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LS
Lou Scannon
So Loose Women gets credits then.

Perhaps LW should end with mega closing credits lasting about 2 minutes or something, crediting everyone involved in GMB, Lorraine, TM and LW?!
MA
Meridian AM

Perhaps LW should end with mega closing credits lasting about 2 minutes or something, crediting everyone involved in GMB, Lorraine, TM and LW?!

That would definitely cause a lot of people to switch over or off.

And LW (like all of these programmes) has to finish at a precise time. They cant just decide to add an extra 2 mins on the end.
LS
Lou Scannon

That would definitely cause a lot of people to switch over or off.

And LW (like all of these programmes) has to finish at a precise time. They cant just decide to add an extra 2 mins on the end.

Did you *really* not realise that my post was meant to be humorous, and not a serious suggestion?
RI
Richard
Do STV say “Good Morning” at 10am or acknowledge their first ident if the day in any way?
BR
Brekkie
If ITV have no idents until the news after Loose Women is it the same for STV, or have they squeezed them in. Indeed no credits and no idents means no need for a CA until 1.25pm, as long as everything runs smoothly.
DB
dbl
If ITV have no idents until the news after Loose Women is it the same for STV, or have they squeezed them in. Indeed no credits and no idents means no need for a CA until 1.25pm, as long as everything runs smoothly.

Morning links seem to be pre-recorded anyways, but I'm sure they'll have generics on standby just in case.

15 days later

WH
Whataday Founding member
Seems there has been an agreement to let STV have the whole of Lorraine for their on demand service.

JW
JamesWorldNews

That’s a brilliant idea! Really like that idea. I’m going to run it past my good friend, Austin Tatious. He will have an opinion on this.
ST
Stuart
Really like that idea. I’m going to run it past my good friend, Austin Tatious. He will have an opinion on this.

What's happened to Austin Tatious/Alex Plain-Later? He doesn't seem to have posted for a long time, and I used to find his comments quite amusing.
JO
Jon
Really like that idea. I’m going to run it past my good friend, Austin Tatious. He will have an opinion on this.

What's happened to Austin Tatious/Alex Plain-Later? He doesn't seem to have posted for a long time, and I used to find his comments quite amusing.

Yes, he was a bit of a loose cannon.
RN
Rolling News

I think he now comes under the name 'Lou Scannon'.
Lou Scannon and Stuart gave kudos

Newer posts