The Gallery

BBC rebrand

(January 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NO
NancerOnTheForum
One of my other friends did his take on my concept.
DW
DavidWhitfield
That's rather nice. Simple but clear.
Ittr, BBI45 and lukeshep gave kudos
DM
DeMarkay
Loving your CBBC logo. Would love to see more idents.
lukeshep, Sh1ruba and DavidWhitfield gave kudos
NO
NancerOnTheForum
Loving your CBBC logo. Would love to see more idents.

Thanks. Also, I noticed before, you called the mocks "generic and boring". Because of the crosspromo and promo mocks, how do you rate these now?
CC
ccateni
The ceebeebies logo could really work out well.
But the others i'm not sure about.
LN
LondonNewsBites

Spelling mistake, it is CBeebies, not ceebeebies.
Last edited by LondonNewsBites on 18 January 2020 3:19pm
LL
Larry the Loafer

Spelling mistake, it is CBeebies, not ceebeebies

Grammar mistake. No full stop to mark the end of your sentence.
NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
"Last edited by LondonNewsBites"

User mistake. Attempting to cover up an error already previously pointed out and not noticing its already been quoted... Smile
DW
DavidWhitfield
We're not in Year 4, so let's get back to the mock rather than pointing out each others' incredibly minor errors...

In the most recently-posted picture, the fading squares style is nice, but perhaps you could show how this would look for BBC2, CBBC, etc, as well as how you could display ECPs in this style, and show how it would look for longer show titles than the relatively short one ('The One Show') chosen above.

I am liking seeing this evolve - keep going with it!
TT
Telly Twanger
We're not in Year 4, so let's get back to the mock rather than pointing out each others' incredibly minor errors...

In the most recently-posted picture, the fading squares style is nice, but perhaps you could show how this would look for BBC2, CBBC, etc, as well as how you could display ECPs in this style, and show how it would look for longer show titles than the relatively short one ('The One Show') chosen above.

Surely I don't think year 4's even had the brainspan to point out ANY errors.
DW
DavidWhitfield

Surely I don't think year 4's even had the brainspan to point out ANY errors.

The irony of you commenting something so pedantic in response to my post about keeping to the mock itself instead of pulling others' comments apart is staggering. What's your advice for NancerOnTheForum about how he can improve his mock? If you have none, then this isn't the thread for you to be commenting on.

60 days later

NO
NancerOnTheForum
I haven't done a post here in ages, so I've made a new BBC1 ident featuring the concept I did. It's still uploading, so I have to show it in a bit. Also please note: I didn't add music.

Newer posts