« Topics
JetixFann450643 posts since 25 Mar 2013
STV Central Reporting Scotland
I like the concept of the blocks background, but I think it may look a bit distracting with the BBC letters in tact with the boxes. Maybe having the boxes without the characters could work better and less distracting.

Other than that, I quite like what you've done with the CBBC logo which sort of breaks the BBC guidelines but at least it attempts to do something creative than being limited to being flat blocks.

This is a very big step from what we originally saw at the start of this thread. I hope you continue with ECPs, develop more on promo graphics and maybe consider doing News/Parliament logos/graphics next?

2.7/5.
Do you even read these?
NancerOnTheForum48 posts since 7 Jan 2020 new member
Anglia (East) Look East
I like the concept of the blocks background, but I think it may look a bit distracting with the BBC letters in tact with the boxes. Maybe having the boxes without the characters could work better and less distracting.

Other than that, I quite like what you've done with the CBBC logo which sort of breaks the BBC guidelines but at least it attempts to do something creative than being limited to being flat blocks.

This is a very big step from what we originally saw at the start of this thread. I hope you continue with ECPs, develop more on promo graphics and maybe consider doing News/Parliament logos/graphics next?

2.7/5.

Thanks. I've been planning on leaving News as it is, because there was another concept that mine was based off, and they tried to put "NEWS" into blocks. Let's just say the result wasn't pretty.

Josh1,144 posts since 21 Dec 2014
I'd like to see more of the CBBC branding, especially the 3D logo. Love it all, though and it could work well
Fan of the media industry, from the UK.