The Gallery

BBC rebrand

(January 2020)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
NO
NancerOnTheForum
Added something to the Three part and adjusted the size of the iPlayer logo.
PA
PATV Scunthorpe
It's good that you're applying the logos to different scenarios. I'd possibly try your menu with the update logos you used, as the 1, 2, 3 do look really plain, try adding something to the background as well.

A little tip, use the blue 'Image' button and paste your picture url in between the two squared brackets, that'll display the image directly rather than us clicking on the link, and (in my opinion) makes your posts look a little tidier.
NO
NancerOnTheForum
1. I'll consider doing that. Thanks!
2. Thanks for telling me that, I'll use that from now on
NO
NancerOnTheForum
I may stick to the Reith numbers to keep consistency, like ITV, but we'll see.
NO
NancerOnTheForum
My first attempt at a trailer endboard. I'll improve it tomorrow.
BR
Brekkie
I was going to say can you post the mocks as pictures rather than links so we don't have to click through to them, but having clicked through to them leaving them as links is probably for the best.
NO
NancerOnTheForum
I was going to say can you post the mocks as pictures rather than links so we don't have to click through to them, but having clicked through to them leaving them as links is probably for the best.

I'm guessing you don't like them

Sorry :/
LTSC1980 and Owen_ploc gave kudos
DW
DavidWhitfield

I think this a good start. A lot more clear and functional than some of the items which appear in The Gallery. It's plain/simplistic but I don't consider that to be a negative. I might suggest that white numbers in the boxes may look a bit better than black as it can look quite dark overall, especially the black/teal '2'. For the same reason, I'd use a coloured background of some sort rather than the plain black. Keep on, though. It's got the hallmarks of a decent bit of work if you keep working on it.
NO
NancerOnTheForum
I probably will do a version with white numerals
NO
NancerOnTheForum
NO
NancerOnTheForum
I should probably make the background pattern blend in with the background more so it isn't distracting

Newer posts