TV Home Forum

ITV 2019 idents and presentation - ITV Creates

Split from ITV presentation refresh in the New Year (January 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
LN
LondonNewsBites
[quote="Juicy Joe" pid="1204657"]

Yes, they are fake because:

1. They are not official
2. Is break bumper footage on a tablet that has Furbies behind it fit for telly?

They are mocks.

Thanks for this.

Your welcome Laughing
BR
Brekkie
Is this weeks new or a rehash. I don't recall it but it is in the older 5 colour style.

Also sure they just introduced Emmerdale as Corrie.
Last edited by Brekkie on 8 January 2020 9:12pm
AG
AxG
Is this weeks news or a rehash. I don't recall it but it is in the older 5 colour style.

It's a rehash.

Yes they did. https://tvhome.co.uk/itv/2020/01/08/1900
AN
Andrew Founding member
Is this weeks news or a rehash. I don't recall it but it is in the older 5 colour style.

Emmerdale fans “thrown into panic”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/itv-announcer-leaves-emmerdale-fans-21241952.amp?
JO
Josh

Emmerdale fans “thrown into panic”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/itv-announcer-leaves-emmerdale-fans-21241952.amp?

MAJOR BLUNDER
WH
Whataday Founding member
Who's the announcer?
MA
Macalolo
Same announcer who - when it comes to the announcing weekend regional news says - “not its time for the latest news where you are, it’s the ITV News”, at least change the first news to headlines or stories
AN
Andrew Founding member
Same announcer who - when it comes to the announcing weekend regional news says - “not its time for the latest news where you are, it’s the ITV News”, at least change the first news to headlines or stories

I do find it annoying at weekends how they introduce the “ITV News”, and then 15 mins later, once again introduce the “ITV News” as if it’s literally two programmes with the same name.

Whoever the announcer is, he hasn’t done any recordings for the 6pm regional news yet, so I look forward to hearing how they sound.
BR
Brekkie
Still not a fan of how they've switched the national and regional news round at the weekend, especially when it's often on so early so that pushed the main national news even further out of primetime.
:-(
A former member
Just looking back...

Monday 16th January 2006
Monday 14th January 2013

I wonder if ITV may scratch itself again after 7 years and do something on Monday 13th January 2020?!

One can hope, but I doubt it.
JK
JKDerry
Just looking back...

Monday 16th January 2006
Monday 14th January 2013

I wonder if ITV may scratch itself again after 7 years and do something on Monday 13th January 2020?!

I don't see it happening, as they are continuing with the ITV Creates in 2020.
TT
Telly Twanger
Just looking back...

Monday 16th January 2006
Monday 14th January 2013

A rebrand for 2021 or 2022 is definitely on the cards for them I hope.

Newer posts