TV Home Forum

ITV 2019 idents and presentation - ITV Creates

Split from ITV presentation refresh in the New Year (January 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
WH
Whataday Founding member

What?

LN
LondonNewsBites
JAS84 posted:
JAS84 posted:
That's odd - it's got the new ITV Studios logo, but the old Albert Sustainable one!

I think it was made before the debut of the new Albert Sustainable logo.
That doesn't make sense, because then it should also have had the old ITV Studios logo. The Albert logo changed last year.

They would of made it last year .
FA
fanoftv
I don’t even remember that week of idents now, I’m sure at the time I thought it was at pretty as it looks now... on reflection.
JO
Josh
New week and we're still stuck with James Alec-Hardy...

When will it end?!?
WH
Whataday Founding member
They only started using them on Thursday.
JO
Josh
Surely it'd be logical to start new Idents on the Monday?
SE
Square Eyes Founding member
Why are some of the view that there will be new idents? Has there been any confirmation of this?

Seems to me they are going to rerun last year's ITV Creates in a different / random order.
CA
Caly123
Why are some of the view that there will be new idents? Has there been any confirmation of this?

Seems to me they are going to rerun last year's ITV Creates in a different / random order.

It's kind of lazy if you ask me.
TE
tesandco Founding member

As is usually the case, someone on social media went pestering someone involved with the project and was told in private ITV Creates was continuing into 2020, then naturally plastered this all over the net as exclusive nooz. That got leaked to the forum crowd too, and I suspect a lot of people have run with their own spin and/or Chinese whispers on that as gospel ever since.

Details that will be overlooked are that this quote was made several months before the end of 2019 so in plenty of time for plans to change, no official announcements have been made since, and from what I recall even the unofficial source only said ITV Creates would continue into 2020... not that they were necessarily filming any new ones.
JA
JAS84
Things like this don't help.
Josh posted:
Well, if we don't get Project 104, I suppose we have to resort to these...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQPmbX5NSj8
JO
Josh
Olly Fathers' ident used into Dickinson's Real Deal
JA
JAS84
So they're mixing them up now?

Newer posts