« Topics
Andrew14,295 posts since 27 Mar 2001
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Their documentary slate seems to consist "Secrets of [insert supermarket name]" and numerous repackaged repeats. Their spin off channels are none distinctive too with broadly the same content across 5Star, 5Spike (which is closing), 5Select and Paramount.

Yes they do get a topic that has proven popular and run it into the ground, it was railway programmes now it’s supermarkets. Secrets of this, This versus that, the trouble with this, This: what went wrong, all repacked from the same show.
Brekkie gave kudos
Brekkie33,943 posts since 4 Jan 2003
HTV Wales Wales Today
Peter Kay (or his management at least) don't seem that happy about the implied connection with the documentary either...

To be fair I assume anything with Peter Kay in the title features "historic footage". He's worse for it than C5.

New: Britain's Favourite Biscuit is on tonight. Looks to be a repackage from another similarly named countdown that aired a few months ago.

Not that anyone is surprised.

Well it is the time of year for repackaging selections of biscuits.
Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives.
JAS844,527 posts since 26 Aug 2010
Yorkshire Look North (E.Yorks & Lincs)
Apparently the people in charge of My5 can't tell the difference between Hollywood CGI armour and TV show spandex costumes - Channel 5 aired the 2017 Power Rangers movie this afternoon, and My5 lists it with the wrong thumbnail, using a photo of Power Rangers Megaforce, the 2013 team from the TV series (and the most recent aired on Channel 5 as it moved to Pop after that) rather than the movie team.
JCB2,122 posts since 21 Sep 2004
Peter Kay (or his management at least) don't seem that happy about the implied connection with the documentary either...

This might have been more damning if it had been anyone other than Pater Kay. He'll re-release his own funeral service on DVD annually and pass it off as "new" every year.
Larry the Loafer and Brekkie gave kudos