« Topics
Brekkie33,943 posts since 4 Jan 2003
HTV Wales Wales Today
Thank you ITV for keeping him out of the US for two years (aside from his appearances on Daily Mail TV).

We'll keep him if you keep Daily Mail TV.

As for his true character I think only Lorraine Kelly rivals him when it comes to playing Breakfast TV characters.
Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives.
Rkolsen and BBI45 gave kudos
Rkolsen3,169 posts since 20 Jan 2014
BBC World News
Thank you ITV for keeping him out of the US for two years (aside from his appearances on Daily Mail TV).

We'll keep him if you keep Daily Mail TV.

As for his true character I think only Lorraine Kelly rivals him when it comes to playing Breakfast TV characters.

Deal. Luckily DailyMail TV isn’t usually carried on any of the major network affiliates or if they do it’s on overnight.
Don’t let anyone treat you like you’re a VO/SOT when you’re a PKG.
JamesWorldNews8,838 posts since 22 Aug 2004
STV Central BBC World News
Kate Garraway sleeps-in and doesn’t turn up on time for today’s show. Luckily they had a very suitable replacement in the building........

Between Kate’s oversleeping jetlag and Stephen Dixon’s flat tyres, it’s been an unusual week for British Breakfast Television!
@JamesWorldNews | #StayHomeSaveLives
Steve in Pudsey10,697 posts since 4 Jan 2003
Yorkshire Look North (Yorkshire)
Kate Garraway sleeps-in and doesn’t turn up on time for today’s show. Luckily they had a very suitable replacement in the building........

Would be helpful if you gave us the full story here. Anybody who was watching and knows who the replacement was doesn't need your post...
Write that down in your copybook now.
ittrgrey, Lou Scannon and Brekkie gave kudos
Parker119 posts since 16 May 2019
Piers has signed on for another two years of GMB.

And the team are just delighted!

Thank gawd he isnt coming here...

..."at the first sign of danger my pussy's hairs stand on end" Betty Slocombe 27/05/1975
Jay Lee, ittrgrey and 2 others
  • Lou Scannon
  • Anglialad
gave kudos
No further posts are being accepted for this topic