TV Home Forum

Good Morning Britain

From Television Centre (April 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BR
Brekkie
Thank you ITV for keeping him out of the US for two years (aside from his appearances on Daily Mail TV).

We'll keep him if you keep Daily Mail TV.

As for his true character I think only Lorraine Kelly rivals him when it comes to playing Breakfast TV characters.
RK
Rkolsen
Thank you ITV for keeping him out of the US for two years (aside from his appearances on Daily Mail TV).

As for his true character I think only Lorraine Kelly rivals him when it comes to playing Breakfast TV characters.

Deal. Luckily DailyMail TV isn’t usually carried on any of the major network affiliates or if they do it’s on overnight.
SP
Spencer

If we did get Daily Mail TV, I can’t see it being a lot different to GMB.
JW
JamesWorldNews
Kate Garraway sleeps-in and doesn’t turn up on time for today’s show. Luckily they had a very suitable replacement in the building........

Between Kate’s oversleeping jetlag and Stephen Dixon’s flat tyres, it’s been an unusual week for British Breakfast Television!
SP
Steve in Pudsey
Kate Garraway sleeps-in and doesn’t turn up on time for today’s show. Luckily they had a very suitable replacement in the building........

Would be helpful if you gave us the full story here. Anybody who was watching and knows who the replacement was doesn't need your post...
JW
JamesWorldNews
Ranvir Singh
Brekkie and Steve in Pudsey gave kudos
PA
Parker
Piers has signed on for another two years of GMB.

And the team are just delighted!

Thank gawd he isnt coming here...

Custard56, Ittr and Anglialad gave kudos
LS
Lou Scannon
Thank gawd he isnt coming here...

I consider allowing him into the BBC news studio to be as wrong as allowing a fascist into a synagogue.
TV
TVLand
GMB had a rather weird start this morning. It cut from the ident to the hold card, before fading to the presenter shot with no headline graphics.
Maybe someone’s forgotten to do the opening graphics, it is Christmas Eve after all! 🙈
JB
JasonB
You mean Piers didn’t get to do his daily rant about the licence fee today?
JO
Joe
The irony is that if the BBC were advertising funded, ITV would probably quickly find themselves struggling to pay the guy’s wages.
jason2016, peterrocket and Spencer gave kudos
DO
dosxuk
Maybe someone’s forgotten to do the opening graphics, it is Christmas Eve after all! 🙈

Yeah, I'm sure that's what happened. Rolling Eyes

Newer posts