Media Websites

The TV Booth Podcast

Available on all major podcast sites (December 2018)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
RO
rob Founding member
It's been a year now since I announced the launch of the podcast, and it has been an incredible year! I cannot thank you enough for the support you've given it. I've been very lucky to be able to chat with some great people, and I'm looking forward to bringing you a second series of the podcast in 2020.

Next year will see some new guests, as well as a second podcast chat with my good friend Mike Bushell as he discusses his Strictly experience with me. This could be an interesting episode to record as we're recording it in a pub, so there may be some interesting contributions!

Also in 2020, I'm launching another podcast that I'm already working on. It's called "Round the Regions" and will be a comprehensive look at the history of every ITV region (including breakfast and ITN), with contributions from enthusiasts and personalities. Follow @roundtheregions on Twitter for more details.
Last edited by rob on 4 December 2019 1:12pm
JW
JamesWorldNews
Happy Birthday Rob!
Happy Birthday Podcast!

You’re both looking well on it.
AN
Anglialad
The one podcast I enjoy the most, and I reckon the new one will be the same.
Keep at it Rob!
JO
Josh
Just thought it's worth mentioning the TBP is in my top 5 podcasts for Spotify Wrapped 2019. Loved it this year and can't wait for more.

13 days later

RO
rob Founding member
Just finished recording my chat with Anthony Davis to kick off Series 2. It'll be available to download on January 6th.

18 days later

RO
rob Founding member
My interview with Anthony Davis goes live tomorrow at 8am. I must thank Bail for recording some new voiceovers for the 2nd series, they're sounding fantastic!
London Lite and Anglialad gave kudos
BA
Bail Moderator
Thank to Bail too, he's the best Smile

Happy to help!
JO
Jon
rob posted:
My interview with Anthony Davis goes live tomorrow at 8am. I must thank Bail for recording some new voiceovers for the 2nd series, they're sounding fantastic!

Annoyed that. Thank you.
RO
rob Founding member
Jon posted:
rob posted:

Annoyed that. Thank you.

Glad you annoyed it. Wink
AN
Anglialad
rob posted:
Jon posted:
rob posted:

Annoyed that. Thank you.

A great start to 2020 for the TV Booth Podcast I say.
JO
Jon
rob posted:
Jon posted:
rob posted:

Annoyed that. Thank you.

Enjoyed. Wink
IS
Inspector Sands
He's not someone who's ever entered my consciousness, though I recognise his name from LBC. Interesting interview though, anyoke else think he sounds like Paul Mckenna?

Newer posts