The Gallery

GMB Technical Difficulties

Just wanted to make a mock breakdown / technical issues video for GMB (December 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
OA
Owen A
I'm always interested by strange technical faults on TV shows such as GMB and also channel breakdowns too. I decided it would be fun to make my own 'mock' if GMB went wrong video.

The audio from the presenter fades away and the headline bed starts playing again. There is also a persistent flicker - a black screen keeps reappearing. Audio also comes back for a split-second or two throughout. Perhaps this could be if there was some sort of interference with the broadcast, it's just for fun though, haven't really thought through the reason this could ever happen / if it would.

Very different to my 1st mock - hope you enjoy Smile

NJ
Neil Jones Founding member
Um... I'm lost. Why?
OA
Owen A
Just for fun...
FO
FanOfTV99
It good but I like to have seen more.
JW
JamesWorldNews
What element of this is your own “actual work”, if you don’t mind me asking? Otherwise, it just looks like some tampering with real GMB footage, rewound and replayed and interrupted with black flashes.

Hence, not really a mock......
AN
Anglialad
I'm always interested by strange technical faults on TV shows such as GMB and also channel breakdowns too. I decided it would be fun to make my own 'mock' if GMB went wrong video.

The audio from the presenter fades away and the headline bed starts playing again. There is also a persistent flicker - a black screen keeps reappearing. Audio also comes back for a split-second or two throughout. Perhaps this could be if there was some sort of interference with the broadcast, it's just for fun though, haven't really thought through the reason this could ever happen / if it would.

Very different to my 1st mock - hope you enjoy Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PTcYkGLTWw

This is the weirdest ‘mock’ I’ve ever seen.
NJ
To be honest I don't think this can be classed as a "mock" with all due respect... Unless you're showing us the ability of your video and audio editing "skills" as such?
OA
Owen A
Should've probably posted this on the Breakdown Appreciation Thread maybe.
NJ

If it was a genuine breakdown then yes, it would have been better there.
But it isn't, is it?
DO
dosxuk

No
TV
TVLand
Quite a pointless “mock”, if that’s what we’re calling it. Maybe if you had designed the graphics yourself, and actually have done your own work instead of rearranging clips of a GMB opening, it would have been more worth your while.
OA
Owen A
In my defence I didn't know where else I could've uploaded this to on this forum. Whilst it isn't 'my work', it's still something I've produced. The Gallery doesn't have to be entirely new designs - I thought.

Newer posts