TV Home Forum

The Late Late Gay Byrne Irish Television Thread

Irish TV legend passes away (October 2012)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
BR
Brekkie
God, needs the Christmas trees to brighten it up a bit. Even London Live would say that is too much brick.
TV
TVLand
God, needs the Christmas trees to brighten it up a bit. Even London Live would say that is too much brick .

Way too much brick. They even put brick on one of the screens in the studio during cooking segments and it looks awful. *
TV
TVLand
LN
LondonNewsBites

Paddington 2 already? I was expecting a couple more years...
TI
tightrope78
From a non Republic of Ireland viewpoint what is amazing about this schedule is 2 hrs 30 minutes of religious programming in the morning. That seems mad!
NL
Ne1L C
Regarding the Toy Show. It was advertised on the Sky EPG in the UK. Any ideas why?

You could watch it in the UK via RTE Player International. Do you remember what the advert said? Like how to watch?

I just clicked on the link and got a message that the programme wasn't available.
NL
Ne1L C
5 Movies as well. Might be lucky to get 2 or 3 on the beeb.
JK
JKDerry
From a non Republic of Ireland viewpoint what is amazing about this schedule is 2 hrs 30 minutes of religious programming in the morning. That seems mad!

That is RTE for you - even in 2019 they still air large live religious programming, with nearly 6 hours of religious coverage over the Easter holidays.
VM
VMPhil

Wonder what RTÉ2's schedule will be?
LL
London Lite Founding member
In previous years, Mrs Brown's Boys has been on Christmas Eve hasn't it? Now it premiers MBB 30 mins before BBC One does.
EX
excel99
What happens with Eastenders on Christmas Day in Ireland? Is it moved to RTE2 or does it air on the 26th instead?
AJ
AJB39
It moved to RTÉ 2 last year airing at the same time as BBC 1. I assume the same thing is happening this year.

Newer posts