TV Home Forum

Christmas Presentation 2019

Excluding BBC One, ITV and Channel 5 (December 2019)

This site closed in March 2021 and is now a read-only archive
:-(
A former member
Comedy Central's Christmas pres looking better than its regular presentation.
BR
Brekkie
No Christmas presentation for BBC Scotland.

You'd think that would be quite an easy look to create a Christmas ident for.
ET
ethanh05
Are just reporting what the pres websites are saying? Do you actully go and look out new pres?

What would the point of saying something I don't know be?
A former member
Your not ever trying to look for yourself,at any point,
JO
Joe

Why does he have to?
IS
Inspector Sands
I bet he wouldn't be complaining if the website being linked to was the one he works on Wink
A former member
Joe posted:

Why does he have to?

Hes just not even trying. He's posting second hand info all the time. It's like he wants to be spoon feed everything.

Surly as a pres person he want to look out for some stuff instead of just being a parrot?

I bet he wouldn't be complaining if the website being linked to was the one he works on Wink

Ilrevelent point. Ark woulndt have that content up already. Ident gallery and tv whril are the places to go.
ET
ethanh05
Joe posted:

Why does he have to?

Hes just not even trying. He's posting second hand info all the time. It's like he wants to be spoon feed everything.

Surly as a pres person he want to look out for some stuff instead of just being a parrot?

Ilrevelent point. Ark woulndt have that content up already. Ident gallery and tv whril are the places to go.

Jesus Christ, okay, I won't link your pres website. Some people...

Anyway, Sky Sports now have the Christmas decs up, on all the channels presumably.
A former member
Last year's Christmas trailer animations have returned on Channel 4.
LI
Lieuwe
Yesterday, the Belgian TV channel "Een" launched their Christmas design. Especially the bells in the music sound nice!
FA
fanoftv

It looks like they were just in use for the Sunday run of festive animations. I imagine they’ll come into full use next weekend.
A former member

It looks like they were just in use for the Sunday run of festive animations. I imagine they’ll come into full use next weekend.

The trailer animations have been on all week for relevant programmes. Indeed the Christmas lights are back at the end of the festive films promo.

Newer posts